I want you all to try this drink, It changed my life.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. M, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I cant drink any thing else stoned.
    [​IMG]

2. never heard of it

3. me either, I just took a vacation to Baltimore, and inside of some convent store,

Limeonaid, by turkey hill, it taste likie an icepop or something better. like a sexpop.

4. yes:hello:if I see it anywhere its mine

5. mmmmmm sexpops, but im not gunna lie the best drink stoned or not is arizona green tea mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

6. 24 ounce COORs light.

7. ANY flavor Arizona tall can......

8. oh yeah, most def, my favorite non-alcoholic drink. At only $1.01 too!

9. Simply Limeade is even better!

I like to make my own though.... fresh squeezed lime juice, maple syrup (real, not fake), water and ice, and shake.

10. where the fuck do they sell that shit at?

11. In new york they sell it at walbuams,

Idk where u guys are from, but were ever turkey hill is sold I am guessing. Its amazing!

12. I just want to say that Turkey Hill rules! That Limonade is the shit. I can get it in the vending machine at work.

For those that don't know, Turkey Hill is made and bottled in Lancaster County, PA. It's not a huge market, but you guys outside of this area don't know what you're missing! I think they put crack in their drinks because it's extremely addictive.

13. Would that be Amish crack, then?:D

Sounds like it could use some vodka in it.

We's don't got it here, doh...:(

14. i dunno. i've seen turkey hill ice cream but i've never seen this drink. I hope i find it somewhere, cuz i love limeade, and lemonade... so what could be better than this? and yes, arizona green tea is amazing

15. I'll just have a cold dew in a chilled glass please.:)

16. balmore eh? i live down the street from there....:hello:

17. Your original pic is gone....but i fucks with smart water or vitamin water

18. haha fuckin right, i love my Arizona tall cans.

19. Yeah man, I'm from Baltimore and that shit is everywhere.

They make a lot more than lemonade. I never thought to much of it. I haven't tried their lemonade, but their fruit drinks are kinda watered down.

20. DUDE!!!! I freakin invented this drink when i was in 8th grade. It is the ultimate thirst quencher!!!! So deliciously sweet that you cant help but to smile and enjoy the adventure your tongue makes with the burst of lime and lemon in every gulp!!!! :hello::D