Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want was this kids got....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lizardking, Feb 4, 2009.

1. hahaaaaa what does halfway through the video caught me off guard. laughed my ass off

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs"]YouTube - David After Dentist[/ame]

2. haha thats pretty funny. "is this gonna be forever?" lol

3. that is some funny shit

4. Yea grab me a 20 of what he just had.

5. Looks like me on the weekends.

6. Thats pretty hilarious.

Heres a drunk kitty
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA3dHi_o7Yw"]YouTube - Drunk Kitty (sedated after visit to the vet)[/ame]

I wouldnt mind what it's got. (maybe some ketamine)

7. I love how the title of this thread is:

"I want was this kids got...."

...you already got it buddy.

8. ^^ To the thread of the kitty kat, that is what I look like after like 15 beers and when I am in a house I have never been in.

9. Hahah that cat reminds me of what I looked like on video first time I tripped on shrooms (Without the falling over)

10. hahaha that was funny. the kid was very intoxicated.

11. "I have 2 fingers....I have FOUR FINGERS!"

12. thats pretty awesome. i was kinda like that kid after one of the first times i got high cus i got really high haha. Askin all kinds of questions and shit lol...

13. Haha that video is hilarious. Too bad the thread is going to be deleted because it's in the wrong forum and these mods are strict about animals getting drunk/high.

It's funny that if a kid gets high from weed and a video is on the net it will get national coverage. If a kid is high from the good ol dentist then it is hilarious. Ironic :smoke:

14. #14 lizardking, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    its not in the wrong forum. i am a seasoned toker sharing my adventure with this video that i watched while high =p

and no one got that cat high. if you read the description it says its just that the kitty got back frmo the vet prob was under sedation for spay/neuter

15. when I got my wisdom teeth pulled, i was in the car with my mom, taking pictures of myself, I thought I was on an airplane, funny shit. And then I accidently said this: She asked me If i had felt like this before, and I said "Only when I smoke a lot of weed" ahahahaha.

16. Your all fucking drug addicts. Go to hell.

17. I remember my first Dental surgery.

The drugs really make it a breeze ha

18. someone outa weed? - rep

19. I remember getting my wisdom teeth pulled and not remembering anything. My girlfriend and my mom picked me up and apparently I kept asking the nurse if they put cocaine all in my mouth. She answered no, but I just kept asking. I don't remember anything till all of a sudden I gain consciousness in my bathroom while I am pissing.

20. HAHAHAHA. Hell yes. Thats what Its like when they give you meds for a colonoscopy. WATCH THE REMIX LOL!!!!