I want to turn my horse mask into a bong and I need help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by witchbabydance, Dec 21, 2012.

1. You know gas mask bongs? I'm getting a horse mask for Christmas, it kind of a subculture thing, I just really want one and I'd like to turn it into a bong but I need some ideas on how to do so.

The mask looks like this.

[​IMG]

How do you guys think I could engineer this? I mean, I know I can figure a way to just engineer a pipe into it, but I'd like a water filter.

2. Im not gonna ask why your getting a horse mask ;) but i had a friend do a similar thing with a halloween monster mask that worked pretty good. So ys it can be done just be careful not to burn and inhale the rubber/plastic of the mask :smoking:

3. [​IMG]

Don't worry op I blurred out your face.

4. Honestly I just sort of feel like, I really would use it. I could wear it in class. To make my boyfriend fuck off when I'm not in the mood. To evade police. Horse mask.

5. [quote name='"witchbabydance"']

Honestly I just sort of feel like, I really would use it. I could wear it in class. To make my boyfriend fuck off when I'm not in the mood. To evade police. Horse mask.[/quote]

I don't think that wearing a horse mask would go over very well in class. Or evading police. Never understood the whole horse mask thing, maybe on Halloween, but asking for one for Christmas? Kind of weird. Regarding the smoking idea, I don't see how you get it to work like a gas mask bong. Gas masks are air tight which allows you to literally smoke through them, horse masks are not. And good luck trying to light a bowl with a horse face on.

6. I have the same Accoutrements horse mask, and me and some friends went around the neighborhood one time blowing smoke out the nose/mouth when we passed people. Never thought to turn it into a bong though, good luck with that. Just so you know you can't see out of the mask at all. Like, AT ALL.