Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to try pot.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zen Master, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Go to clubs and talk to the people that smell sweet.

2. #22 WherezMyLighter, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    I always just strike something up with a cigarette out back of some place where you're more inclined to see the same people. Work, school, etc. Once you've been there long enough, you're bound to start talking to someone eventually. After a few normal short conversations, start up a little chitter chat and try something like "Damn, I just want to smoke... I haven't been able to find a sack in so long..." eventually someone, who know's how that feels, is going to hook you up or point you in the right direction(s) - something. You just have to try and get a good understanding of a person for trust concerns and it's always better if you can establish the relationship on something other than him/her selling to you. This way you don't have to work with a potential almighty-god-complex kind of dealer.

3. go buy a bubbler and walk around saying "anyone wana smoke this with me?" if cops come just say youre holding a legally purchased tobacco water pipe and that youre looking for someone with tobacco