I want to try DXM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EuDxKing, Apr 19, 2008.

1. But i'm not too sure where to find it. I know its in cough syrup, and ive heard of ways to extract it and all that.
    But i would perfer an easier way to try it.
    So how have you guys experimented with DXM?

I've heard it can cause some crazy trips, and they categorize them on levels.
    Up to level 4. Which is sometimes a near death experience, and you feel some kind of out of body experience.
    Either way, interested in trying it.

2. There's a big ass thread here in Pandora's Box called DXM FAQ and has a lot of good info. Look it up and do some reading. It helped me out a lot.

3. Get Robitussin Cough Syrup (and Cough is the type, theres other ones like Robitussin cough and cold or dm, get the one that just says cough).

Theres only DXM and flavoring in it and a bottle is so easy to drink it tastes like candy. Two bottles fucks me up, about 700mg. Each bottle is about 350mg

4. so how much should i try for a first time trip?

5. Well I took about 500mg my first trip but some people say thats a lot. Just try what you fell comforable with. Maybe 350-400 first time around?

6. sounds cool to me.
    So just get the robo, cough. and chug the bottle?
    any other methods?

7. you can get robo cough gel tablets/pills. idk if one way is better tho?

8. if you don't want to pop a bunch of pills, chug nasty syrup, then zicam cough max is right for, is half a shot, got about 400-450 mgs of dxm, make SURE you get Zicam Cough Max, any other is probably not the right one..only get a product that has only Dextromethorphan

9. However, unless you have a very strong stomache the Zicam shot will most definitely give you the most gut wrenching nausea you will ever experience period. The syrup is absolutely vile but once you know how good DXM can be you will learn to tolerate it. The pills are alright but can trigger a gag reflex in some. Be warned though that you will most likely experience some nausea from any method of DXM ingestion so your best bet is to take some Pepto-Bismal or smoke some bud. The reason you should take Pepto is because DXM is a highly alkaline base. Most antacids are also bases and do not neutralize the caustic burning in your gut. I have also taken vinegar with my DXM and while that may not sound appealing it almost eliminated any nausea.

10. all i did was i bought a 3 oz. bottle of delsym and chugged it on an empty stomach and in about a 1/2 hour i was trippin balls, so just get some delsym 3oz. and chug it all :)

11. delsym is good, but its time-released, meaning the trip is going to be longer, not nearly intense..so get a delsym, and a zicam cough max(or 'instant release' syrup) and you'll be good for awhile

oh and with the Zicam nausea, have a chaser in your mouth, take zicam, swallow, drink, and pop a warhead..it works nearly instantly, horrid taste, gone, nausea? gone it works wonders

12. WHAT is the ???? appeal of dxm. its jsut like retarded. am I missing something?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

13. Well i really plan on doig this soon.
    So hopefyully i can score some this weekend.

14. haha no i feel ya man

dxm is fun and gets up fucked up.. especially when you toke at the peak.

the part i hate about it tho is that it leaves you feeling like a retard afterwards. all slow and spacey for a few weeks. i could never imagine binging on the stuff

i read somewhere that a 3rd plateau trip is about as damaging to your brain as a week alcohol binge. so it makes sense that it leaves you feeling out of it. on top of that its metabolized very slowly so for some people effects can linger for up to a week