Hey guys I'm thinking about trying acid for my first time. So before you make any generalizations, I need to clarify that I am a 5'2 male and I weigh just over 100 pounds. Ok, here are my list of questions: 1) If i take 1 hit, how drastic will the effects be on me? How long should the trip last? 2) The acid is going to be soaked into a sweet tart. Should I just eat the thing straight up, or suck on it? If so, top or bottom of tounge? 3) Will i be able to control myself on acid to the extent that I can talk to a person and act normally? 4) How can I avoid getting a bad trip? If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.