I want to try acid for my first time

Discussion in 'General' started by beastdude, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Hey guys I'm thinking about trying acid for my first time. So before you make any generalizations, I need to clarify that I am a 5'2 male and I weigh just over 100 pounds. Ok, here are my list of questions:
    1) If i take 1 hit, how drastic will the effects be on me? How long should the trip last?
    2) The acid is going to be soaked into a sweet tart. Should I just eat the thing straight up, or suck on it? If so, top or bottom of tounge?
    3) Will i be able to control myself on acid to the extent that I can talk to a person and act normally?
    4) How can I avoid getting a bad trip?

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

2. 1) If i take 1 hit, how drastic will the effects be on me? How long should the trip last?) The onset will be slow, but when it rises you will feel it before any hallucinations occur. After that you'll be okay.
    2) The acid is going to be soaked into a sweet tart. Should I just eat the thing straight up, or suck on it? If so, top or bottom of tounge?) Put it on the bottom of your tongue and wait until it's completely dissolved. It will take about 45 minutes to an hour to kick in.
    3) Will i be able to control myself on acid to the extent that I can talk to a person and act normally?) Okay, when youre on acid it's extremely hard to talk to anyone unless they're on acid as well. Try to get a buddy to do it with you and NEVER do it around people in a public place, you'll probably freak out.
    4) How can I avoid getting a bad trip?) Calm down, Take it when you have a good chance of being relaxed, and whatever you do, DONT PANIC. You will be okay. You cant overdose on acid with one hit. Hell, you cant overdose on acid with 10 hits. But acid has a tendency to give you anxiety. Don't freak out, you WILL be fine.

Hallucinogens are best taken with a good attitude and if you feel like you enjoy it not "Oh god, stop this trip".. The trip will not stop... YOu just have to chill.

Acid lasts about 7 to 8 hours.

Check Erowid for more information.

Happy tripping.

3. If someone were to feel a bad trip come on, is it possible to fall asleep to pass time? Or is an acid trip so strong that you'll be kept awake? Even if you were to fall asleep, would you dream the same shit?

4. Falling asleep wont make the trip any better.. But it will help, but it will be very hard to fall asleep

5. 1. matters what type of acid you get, if you get hoffmans you will trip hardcore for like 14 hours

2. suck on it

3. matters how much you take, but it will be noticable that your on something

4. be in a good enviroment as well as in a good happy mood before you take it, trust your surroundings as well

Have Fun!

6. Hahaha, I tried to ease my shroom trip by napping, as soon as I closed my eyes I would be plunged into this tangible black void, with 3d neon grids and fractals dancing and changing in front of me, then I would open my eyes and see patterns spiraling on my pillows. Every minute I would open my eyes to see how long I had been sleeping. Conclusion- its impossible :D

7. Make shure you do acid with somebody who has done it before. It's important to always have a buddy on trips unless you're really experiences. Have fun. Acid can be great. Also, make sure you're really relaxed.

Grasscity Deals Near You