I Want To Trip On DXM

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Jan 30, 2007.

1. I have done DXM a few times before, about 300-400 mg every time. I want to do enough to trip, but can't stomach drinking it all. I have heard that the pills are easier, is this true? Will smoking a blunt before I do it to settle my stomach work? How much should I take?

2. If you find the right beverage, and only swallow 2-3 max at once then u wont be able to taste/feel them. If u think u can handle a blunt with dxm, then go for it, as the blunt is wearing of you should be coming up on the dxm really fast. However, the gel caps take an additional hour to disolve, robitussin cough gels or generic brands have 20 pills in a bottle which equals 300 mg of dxm. Just try not to taste or even smell the cpsules, it could be just the CVS brand only, but they smell/taste aweful, worse than the syrup(lets pretend that whales in the ocean can sweat, thats what these pills would taste like)

3. Do not go to this site. It's a fraud.

If you take the pills, just pour them in your mouth while drinking water. You won't taste them if you just let them glide down your throat

4. why do you say that site is a fraud ?