Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to taste the best.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by checkingmyemail, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Well as of now, i'm just getting into dank.
    I want to buy it by the Oz, because in my little town, people have to travel for dank.
    I can get a zip for 360, and if i flipped it in g's.
    thats 560.
    but any ways.
    i buy from a guy, who splits a qp with some other guys, and he says that they have a few different people that they buy ftom.
    i was thinking of buying larger ammounts from the people i know, then asking for who they get theirs from.
    so i have a connection even higher up, and a much larger strain choice.
    how have you crawled up the drug ladder?

2. youre gonna charge 20 a G??? YOURE A DICK!

3. down here in Texas, in this small ass town.
    thats what it goes for.

4. Remember Your in Canada you lucky bastard Lol :rolleyes:
    Around where I live .8 for 20 is the usual for dank
    Thats why I buy in Weight Fuck those prices

5. 20 a gram is a rip off no matter where you live in my opinion. you're a dick

6. Or you guys are dicks for calling him a dick for what the prices are in his town

7. Yeah, its 20 a gram all the time down here.
    some people do 25.
    i'm thinking i do that.
    just sit on the profits.
    then i get more and more bud.
    but how do you suggest i get to know the person who deals to my dealer, and etc?

8. No talking of dealing on the forums.

9. :wave: Bye bye. No dealing talk. Also, there's no way your dealer will hook you up with his dealer. Why would he want more competition while at the same time losing a large customer?

10. hey!
    03-07-2009 03:11 AM \tCT Burnin \t \t\tRe: I want to taste the best.
    \t\t \tQuote:
    \t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by fireal13 \t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t20 a gram is a rip off no matter where you live in my opinion. you're a dick
    \t\t\t \t\t \t \t
    Or you guys are dicks for calling him a dick for what the prices are in his town

he said it himself hes turnin around and nearly DOUBLING what he bought it for, thats pure DEALER DICKISM trying to make extra $$ just for slanging something that should be legal and 2$ a gram anyways - - PASS YOUR SAVINGS ON STOP THE DRUG CHAIN

11. It's called capitalism. If people will pay that amount, then dealers will charge that amount.

But, to reiterate, bye bye. :wave:

12. Its 20 -25 a g in socal. Even at most clinics its at least 15 a g. Anyways hes not a dick its making money.Not everyone can afford such hippy principles.Especailly if poeple try to jack him. anyways Later

13. 1. $20 a gram is standard here in the Northeast.

2. You will probably never do business with your dealer's dealer.

14. Spot on sir.

15. i would pay 20 a gram here in ma thats normal hes not a dick for prices in his town

16. haha im near san francisco

i get 2 grams of dank for 20 bucks

and eighth for 35

and a quarter for 65

i would never pay 20 for a g

17. You don't climb, become close with your current dealer, eventually maybe find otu who his dealer is depending on your relationship. Otherwise, meet people who are already at the top. But you won't acheive this buying eigths or even O's, You need to start buying Pounds, in canada at least thats how you get to play with the big guns.

I'm all done with that shit anyways, not saying it's not worth it. Not saying I didn't enjoy it(at times) and hate it(at times). Just saying i'm done.

18. Congratulations. Couldn't have anything to with supply and demand, it's more likely dealers just think us East Coasters are suckers. But not you West Coasters, you people are SO SMART.

Seriously, if I hear another West Coaster try to talk about the East Coast prices being high or how West Coast prices are SOOOO much cheaper, I'm gonna flip.

19. dude he not a dick prices in ct are 20 a g which is normal price unless its mids :smoke: