I want to take action!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bommer09, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Okay blades I'm fairly pissed off.

So last week this guy I know tells me he's getting some shrooms and can sell me a half ounce for 150. Now shrooms are fairly rare around here so I jumped on it even though it was already fairly expensive. Well, when it came time to buy them I realized I had forgotten my scale. I figured fuck it, he isn't going to rip me off I trust this dude, I go to school with him. Nope. I get home and weigh all the shit out, and it comes to 10 grams exactly with the baggie, so it's really more around 9 grams.

I told him this and he tried to get out of it but then agreed to give me an 8th or so of some good mids he was picking up. I agreed. He said he was picking it up friday and I could have it monday (today). Well I talk to him and it turns out he doesn't have the shit (what a surprise). I talk to him about this and he tells me that next time he picks up some weed he'll give me some. He said he wants to pay me back and I agreed that I didn't want any hard feelings.

Here's the thing. I honestly don't think this kid is going to pay me back. And as peaceful of a guy as I am, I really just wanna fuck his shit up in some way. Honestly I've just been thinking about putting sugar in his gas tank or something. I just want this dude to either pay me back in some way with either money or weed or I want him to experience negative emotions of frustration, sadness, and financial loss. This kid just really rubbed me the wrong way. And the thing is, I'm fucking sure he has weed on him as he's a huge stoner, and I'm sure he has the money too. I really don't want to beat him up but I wouldn't mind vandalizing the fuck out of his property.

What should I do GC?

2. spit in your hand and rub it all over his face he will get the picture

3. Instead of accepting more shit from this kid for what he didn't give you, get your for money back for what you didn't get. Tell him to give you 50 bucks with a straight face. Don't put up with any shit. Then never talk to the kid again. He's shady.

4. Yeah I already told him to (granted this is mostly via text message) but what if he doesn't pay me which he isn't willing to do? Then what action do I take?

5. Dude you've got to talk to him in person. Nothing is going to get solved by texting. Confront this kid.

6. If you are going to do anything, I'd say fight him.

Fucking his shit up without confronting him is pretty lame.

7. You don't do shit...take it as a lesson learned & never deal with him again. The last thing you wanna do is get the police involved in a drug deal gone south & you being charged with destruction of property. No one need that kind of heat on them...especially for 50 bucks.

8. #8 Vitamin 420, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    Remind him that his jail sentence for drug dealing is just one phone call away. He'll cough up your fifty bucks a lot quicker ;)

Personally, I don't take shit at all. There's only two ways to solve it: violently, or non-violently. If he's stupid enough to steal fifty bucks of drug money from a friend, he's going to have to face the consequences. He's in a worse position than you are; had you stolen the fifty bucks, it'd be easier for you to get away with, but the fact that he slangs multiple drugs is a huge advantage for you. This guy sounds like another punk ass druggy with a Nerf gun for backup, you're in the dominant position. Lay it out to him flat and simple: one way or another, he's going to pay.

Don't do anything illegal in the process, because you could fuck yourself over pretty hard.

9. Meet up with him. Spit in his face. Deck him.

10. fuck texting, this business needs to be handled face to face.
    Meet up with him. Tell him to give you back your money, if not, then kick his ass.
    If hes bigger than you and you cant for whatever other reasons, dont talk and ever deal with him again. Dont do something childish because it might snowball and grow to be a bigger problem.

11. poop on his head bro

bet he will pay you back then

12. Hahahahaha. I really have no idea what you should do, but as was already said I beleive you should do something to HIM, rather then his property.

And $150 a half ounce for shrooms? Ouch, thats steep.. around here it would be 40$ for a half ounce :p

13. dude, get something back from first, then punch him dead in the nose. tell him hes an ass and he lost your business.

14. First off tell him either you get your money or product or there will be consequences, if he says or does something stupid, grab your next paycheck and buy a nice pair of steel-toed boots (You can wear them afterwards, they don't look too bad) and ask him one more time. If he denies just show him the bottom of your boot and tell him that unless he wants those markings on his face for the next to weeks that you would suggest getting the money by the end of the day. Wait 20 mins and if he isn't back proceed to kick the living shit out of the kid, take his wallet, and products.
    You can call it interest.:cool:

15. Unless you drop your nice guyness and become a badass mofo, you're fucked. I'm the same way. Too nice for the drug game. Someone messes with me, i shrug my shoulders and walk away. Nice guys finish last.

This is just one of the many things nice people have to deal with in a world that hates the stoner. We are forced to interact with people that we would never in a million years choose to interact with if we didn't have to go get the shit.

It's disgusting and has to stop. Nice people like us shouldn't have to deal with asshole dealers. It's dangerous.

Follow me into activism and fight for the cause!!!

16. [quote name='Vitamin 420']Remind him that his jail sentence for drug dealing is just one phone call away. He'll cough up your fifty bucks a lot quicker ;)

quote]

Im guessing you do not think that mushrooms or pot should be legal? By calling the cops(or even threatening to) because of a bad deal your helping the fight AGAINST. In my oppinion its a low thing to do to rat out a dealer they are supplying YOU with what YOU want and are openly revolutionists in a sense.

If a member of the Boston Tea Party owed you back in the day would you threaten to rat him out to the English?

17. Agreed. It does seem like a viable alternative... Sort of like calling the BBB (Better Business Bureau) to report a shady business. Ahh, if only there were a drug dealers BBB. But when you think it through you come up with the conclusion that caz explained and you're back to square one...

This is why there is so much violence in the drug game... Take one tough guy and one hard dealer, mix in a short bag and you've got a recipe for violence.

18. Given the enormous differences in social, cultural, and legal aspects of life back in the times of the BTP and present-day marijuana-legalization efforts, I think I'm going to exempt myself from answering that question. It depends on a multitude of variables. It is a good rhetoric question, however. :)

Now, mushrooms and pot should be legal, but that of course is my subjective opinion. I also think there should be no need for violence amongst civil and humane people; however, my vision for society is nothing more than ideological speculation. As of right now, marijuana is illegal, and no matter what I feel about the current predicament we face, there are ways to manipulate people using that fact. It's not a low-blow because of its artificiality; do you really think the dealer will try to hold onto the fifty bucks when faced with such an aggressive comment? Furthermore, just because he bought illegal substances from this guy doesn't mean he "owes" him anything. He doesn't owe him a vow of silence; no, if he crosses a line, you cross a line. Nobody steals money from a friend; and nobody rats a friend out. Seeing as how they are not friends, and he had fifty bucks stolen from him, I say all is fair game. There are no rules of engagement.

Also, another way to look at it: every single person that goes to jail for marijuana becomes a statistic that supporters of legalization use to further their agendas. If people are to be victims of nonsensical legislation before this fallacious disposition on cannabis is dropped; then why not send some scumbag (as opposed to a good friend) to jail for the purpose of furthering a cause? I'm pro-legalization; but I realize that we are going to get nowhere until more people are locked up... that's the bitter, harsh reality. With the way our government runs today, we need to make sacrifices; sometimes, in the form of jail sentences.

19. do that shit home bouy

20. Update everyone!

Okay this fool still hasn't payed me back in any way shape or form. I talked to him in person and via text and he said he would give me some weed when he got some. This guy smokes tons of shit daily so I know he has nugs on him. Well, quite frankly I could care less if I get anything in return, however I still want to fuck his shit up, pretty bad too.

So my friends and I have devised somewhat of a plan. We are going to fuck the shit out of his car. Basically the plan is for a couple of us to shit in a paper bag or something, break into his car, and rub that shit into his carpet, dashboard, steering wheel, ignition keyhole, basically everything we can. Then, pop the hood, fuck his engine up maybe remove some parts so it won't run. At the least I would replace his window washer fluid with poo-water. Also this kid has a beef with this other douchebag, so he probably wouldn't even think it was me, especially since I haven't really mentioned anything to him in a couple weeks. Basically I just want to make his life miserable for a bit. I also thought it would be hilarious to steal the wheels off of his car haha.

Now the next step is reconaissance. I don't know if he keeps his car in a garage or not (hopefully not).

I don't care if you guys say this is immature or whatever. I really don't care. I'm not much a man of physical violence unless it's self-defense and I don't want to hurt the guy. I just want to fuck his shit up a bit, make him realize karma exists.