I want to surprise

Discussion in 'General' started by weepingduck, Feb 21, 2013.

1. My girlfriend on her birthday. She told me all she wants for her birthday is weed, only as we're struggling with money atm and we hardly get to chill out. I've bought her a few other gifts but I was wondering if anyone has done/has a creative way to give her the best gift? ;)

2. take a fat sack of nugs, and tie it around your dick so it hangs next to your nuts, and tell her to give u a blowjob.. when she gets down there shell find the weed

3. A nice stoney weekend someplace sounds like what you guys need :)

4. [quote name='"kevinh219"']take a fat sack of nugs, and tie it around your dick so it hangs next to your nuts, and tell her to give u a blowjob.. when she gets down there shell find the weed[/quote]

I couldn't breathe at this! But sadly I don't have a dick, maybe I should tape them to my vagina?

5. Get her pregnant.

6. [quote name='"dom12"']A nice stoney weekend someplace sounds like what you guys need :)[/quote]

We have her house to ourselves for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so location isn't a problem. I just want her to remember it because it was so fucking cool! Definitely a stoney weekend, her birthday is on Sunday. :3

7. [quote name='"Munchyyy"']Get her pregnant.[/quote]

Some egg on egg action.

8. 2 girlfriends? gonna need some pics for conformation

9. Ohhhhh oh oh.

image-530997744.jpg

10. no way, stuff em deep inside and make her dig for em, cmon get creative

11. [quote name='"UpliftDrummer"']2 girlfriends? gonna need some pics for conformation[/quote]

image-1179912074.png

Confirmation enough?

12. Your dick, obviously.

Edit: You don't have a dick. No longer interested.

13. Look up some inexpensive but reasonably fancy dinners. Get her all high and then feed her tasty food. Maybe finish it off with ice cream. :p

14. [quote name='"kevinh219"']

no way, stuff em deep inside and make her dig for em, cmon get creative[/quote]

I'll just shove them up my ass as well, while I'm at it!

15. My husband always gets food, breakfast in bed maybe?

16. You could do that? just try not to get shit on them i suppose, should be good though

17. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Look up some inexpensive but reasonably fancy dinners. Get her all high and then feed her tasty food. Maybe finish it off with ice cream. :p[/quote]

We cooked a fancy meal for Valentine's together, but ice cream is definitely on the cards. I may just do this. :3

18. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Edit: You don't have a dick. No longer interested.[/quote]

Shut up, you're just jealous cause I get pussy.

19. Have you thought about double fisting?

20. #20 Munchyyy, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    Serenade her with this delicacy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9yHFAAhUq0[/ame]