I want to start working two jobs soon. Need advice.

Discussion in 'General' started by blazemore, Aug 10, 2012.

1. So I work part time and I kind of want more hours by working at another place part time also. Summer is almost over and I'm taking a bunch of easy classes at school next semester. Should I apply for a second job now? How could I get my hours to fit together with 2 jobs. I need the money!

2. I've been contemplating the same thing. Will be lurking this thread :smoke:

3. just explain your situation to your second job.
    they will work around your schedule.

what kind of work are you looking for as a second job?

4. Bartending or waiting tables. My girlfriend juggled 16 hours of class and managed to make about a grand a week working 3 days.

5. [quote name='"frankie b high"']Bartending or waiting tables. My girlfriend juggled 16 hours of class and managed to make about a grand a week working 3 days.[/quote]

In Cali you have to be 21 to bartend I'm pretty sure :/ that would be a sweet job though. For my second job I will work anywhere close to home. I just got my first job a couple weeks ago so I'm down for whoever wants to hire me. Not fast food though, fuck that.

6. Yeah I believe it's like that anywhere. You can always wait tables though. I know several people who make great money doing it. If you can deal with the people that is. I can only take assholes in moderation. Lol. You can always ask around in the family if anyone needs anything around the house done if you're handy like that. Easy way to make some fast cash.

7. [quote name='"frankie b high"']Yeah I believe it's like that anywhere. You can always wait tables though. I know several people who make great money doing it. If you can deal with the people that is. I can only take assholes in moderation. Lol. You can always ask around in the family if anyone needs anything around the house done if you're handy like that. Easy way to make some fast cash.[/quote]

I'd rather get paid hourly