Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to start smoking ....again

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rich13g, Jul 24, 2013.

1. It's been almost 3 months with no luck getting a job and classes start soon which I was planning to have by then. I just stopped smoking one day lol but now I wouldn't mind smoking a bowl or dabing because I cant sleep for shit when I used to be out by 10 now I'm sleeping at 3-4am (part of reason why got my rec) and various other reasons why I want to start again. I just am saying no because I can Piss clean now for a job and don't want to waste the opportunity

2. Fuck America sucks. 

3. so whatre you asking?

4. No it does not. Just some of the laws suck. Most of the American people are some of the best on Earth. And we have some of the best scenery.

5. #5 smokinbudzzz, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013

I'm not saying American people suck just the government sucks there. I do agree you guys have good scenery for sure but so does Canada and the rest of the world.

6. No problem man. 

7. Stay strong dude!
    Even though it sounds nice to in the long-run it'll be worth it, Also the sleeping problem will go away in a day or two.

t

8. If I should start smoking after 3 months or stay clean and get part time job while I go to school

9. It's been 4 months still struggle sleeping ill just stay not smoking

10. Grow 1 plant indoors and find a job before it can harvest. When its time to harvest and still no luck with job.. smoke up
    Like a 'wittle wace' destiny will chose who finishes first ;)

11. I'd get a job if i were you... Its not worth smoking weed to loose a good oppurtunity

12. I guess it can wait me buying a new oil rig(it was on sale lol) and having an eighth of flower and g of wax dosnt help

13. in canada i never had a job which i needed my PISS to be tested if it had traces of godly plant in it...

14. [​IMG]

15. OP, at first you wrote it's 3 months with no job and 1 day since you smoked. Later you say "4 months and still not being able to sleep". Did the second sentence mean you haven't smoked in 4 months? I seriously don't understand what you're saying... 3months and one day later it's 4 months? 

:confused:

16. Unless you're looking for a career (which I'm guess you're not because you are still in school) you can find plenty of work that doesn't require a drug test. Most restaurants don't test.

17. Lol did I fill your brain full of fuck? lol

18. SMH. It seems some of you are under the impression that jobs making you piss prior to employment has something to do with the American government. It does not. No job has to make you piss. I have never had to piss for a job, and the bulk of my career in the past 15 years was in finance. My wife has never had to piss either, and she works in the pharmaceutical industry. It's pretty rare that a white collar job makes you piss. Usually more blue collar jobs where you work in semi dangerous environments. Stock rooms, loading docks, or driving equipment like fork lifts etc...

It has to do with group insurance providers more than anything else.