I want to start growing..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grass_Toker, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Hey there, like i stated in the title i want to start growing. But i have no idea where to start. I have some seeds and so does my friend. I was just woundering where i would start to do this? I dont want to grow extreme shit. Im not a every day toker... yet. Well some suggestions would be awsome. Thanks.

2. I can't sit here and tell you what you need to do start to finish but you can read a few grow guides and use the search button.
    first start with germination, and then work your way from there.

peace

3. expect to spend some time researching. there is a lot of very useful information here. good luck buddy

4. the best way to learn is reading everything you can...than reread...cause you will miss some smaller details that are very important...i can tell you some basics...

first get the size of your grow room..then make sure it will have everything you need, ventilation etc. find some lights based on size of your room(normally 65-80W/sqfoot) read some more and start growing...

good way to get help is start grow journal and well help ya alng the way