I want to start growing. Need help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by londonwes, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Basically, I'm tired of paying for weed. I'd rather grow my own herb and smoke in peace. I want to start growing indoors; I hear from a friend that you can get a quarter pound from one plant. Is that true?

What do I need and need to know?

2. 4-6oz is a good/avg yield for a plant... it's totally dependent on how well they are cared for/what size plants you grow...

3. The best indoor grows can yield about 3/4 of a pound per single plant sometimes nearly a pound. I'm talking hydroponics, nutrient formula down to a T, CO2 enrichment, and atleast 1000 watts of HID. To answer your first question yeah, a QP is very achievable per plant if provided the right conditions. What you need is, you need to start reading. You must know a lot if you want to grow QP dried and cured plants. I could sit here and write you a book, but I'm not going to now. Help yourself first and the city will help you back. Read, read, read! Ask more specific questions second.

Good luck on your green journey.

4. Top yield is around 2lb. under 1000 HPS. Long veg and lots of training to achieve and flat dense canopy, with everything you,ve described and then, some.
    Not mine, I helped harvest.

5. Read alot and search alot of topics that have been covered numerous times.