I want To Start growing but...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tasty THC, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I want to start growing but I want to know how difficult it is... I mean like I only really want to grow onee plant but im not good with PH's and fertilizers.... So like is it possible to get decent smokable bud without being a wiz with the science? I mean just watering the plant and giving it light everyday..... and starting it in good soil? I mean i could possibly give it some fertizlizer but i dont understand how tooo.... So thanks...:smoke:

2. This year is my first grow.

All I've done so far is water them and they are doing quite well.

3. Are they budding well?

4. I have heard of people using Fox Farms soil all the way through without any added nutes.

5. easy, you can get regular potting soil. when buying nut. look for N-P-K it should look something like this 0-0-0 on the back of the package

for veg (lights on for 18 hrs off for 6) use something like 6-6-6 or higher with the same ratio and only fertilize once a week maybe less I would go bimonthly.

for flower (lights on 12 off 12) use something that is 0-0.1-0.1 ratio the P and K should be much higher than the N.

You don't have to be a scientist, keep you room @ no higher than 78deg F during daylight hours and no more than a 10deg drop in temp at night. Keep you humidity around 50% I have heard go 30% or 65% but they will thrive @ 50%. I also recommend no lower than 600W for both veg and flower. Give them a fan and they will be happy.:D