Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i want to smoke with my neighbor...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nicolerrico, Dec 2, 2011.

1. im shy.. lol but i live in an apartment and some people moved in below me last month.. i smell them smoking weed every day and i smoke every day.. i want to meet them but i never know what to say.. i added the girl on facebook.. should i just send her a message or something? lol.. :smoke:

2. don't trust anyone, she might kill you.

3. Thats a synthetic marijuana spray to fool people into thinking its real so they come down and admit to smoking....FBI motherfuckers to the bunkers!

*covers head*

4. Just go down and introduce yourself. Who knows, you might make a friend.

5. If they live under you they probably want to rape you. If they lived above you it would be a different story.

6. because I know I want to smoke mine.

Nobody lives above me :devious::p

7. if you already added the girl on facebook then ya i'd definitely ask to smoke.

8. just knock on the door and introduce urself like what people do in freindly neighborhoods.. make some brownies or something.. and if there smoking at the time say that it smells good in here or somethingg they might invite you in

9. theyve lived down there for about a month so ive seen them a couple times coming in and out the door.. so it would feel weird to be like, "hi im nicole i live upstairs" they would prolly be like duhh

10. friends are a good thing

11. haha just do it they'd be like "woohoooo smoking party with the neighborrrrrr!!"
    yeah neighbors that smoke are usually pretty cool, ive always wanted to live by another grower [in a house] so we could just bust down the gate and conjoin our grow ops and make em huuuuuuuge!

its also one less person you have to worry about calling the cops on you...
    i HATE living in apartments.

12. Its the DEA, Take another hit.

13. i think im gonna send her a message on facebook but idk what to say lol... "smells good down there" or something...

14. Just ask them if they wanna match sometime. Easy peasy Japanesey :bongin:

15. Idk, if you just pass by one next time, smile, make eye contact and be like 'hey, I'm Nicole, I live in the apartment above you guys. Do you guys like to burn?

No need to be shy, they'll either be like 'uhh no, I dont smoke - because they're being shy, or be like 'hell yeah, I didn't know you smoked too!

They might even be happy to meet a new connect. Good luck!!

16. I'd be sketched out if my neighbor who I've never talked to sent me a message saying 'it smells good down there.' Ask if they wanna participate in herbal meditation.

17. idkk if i was ur neighbor i wouldnt mind smoking with a new neighbor

18. dude i am so gonna use that. "wanna participate in herbal meditation" lol thats just amazing.

19. I wouldnt use facebook its sketcha s fuck theyre probably gonna think your a snitch or something. Next time you see them just talk to them about anything..."Hey what do you think about this weather lately". A conversation can lead to any topic just throw it in there when you get the chance. "man its been so cold lately ive had to smoke my cannabis in my room". Just anything that will tell them that you smoke. Be cool and yourself and you will get invited for a sesh I know I would Ill smoke anybody out even new faces.

20. hahaha thats scetchy as fuck!!!!!!!!!