Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to smoke with my dad....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sploosh, Jul 7, 2011.

1. So I just recently found out that my dad used to be a big stoner and ive been dying to smoke with him. Any suggestions on asking him? Haha

2. Leave your piece somewhere that he'll see it, but not obviously. Don't put it on the kitchen table, but maybe leave it on top of the TV in your room or something.

Idk, sounds like a good idea to me.

3. If you do ask him make sure its the right time...if its a bad time then it could fuck it up forever lol.

4. ask him, "hey dad? when did you start smoking?" and he'll tell you. "so would it be cool if you and I had a bit?" sounds more comfortable than saying, "hey dad? wanna hit this bong? its some dank shit!" :smoking:

5. Just make it casual and not akward. It might be weird at first but it wont be after awhile

6. Don't smoke with your dad. I made this mistake, and everything changed just a little bit.

7. "I've heard some stories about you....."

8. You said he used to be a big stoner. He may not want to smoke now for multiple reasons now. Does he know you smoke? If so, just ask him.

"Hey dad, you wanna smoke some MJ with me sometime?"

9. He " used to smoke"? Did you ask him if he's cool with it still or those people that regret it. If he is cool with it, you don't need a interesting way into asking him just ask him.