Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to smoke weed, but my bronchitis makes me cough really bad when I smoke it, should I still smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Dec 30, 2013.

1. #3 Soul Rebel, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    Edibles and a vaporizer would probably be better for you. 

2. Vaporizer is the best way to go

3. no it will irritate your illness more, it might caus mild asthema due to your throat closing up, try weed tea like grind the weed soo fine like sand and then put it in boling water  it will brew whats called weed tea lol and add some vicks to that motherfucker if you want

4. unlucky man. For starters although no one listens to this for some reason scientifically holding smoke in doesn't make you higher, so id recommend not holding the smoke in very long after you inhale as this irritates your lungs. If you have money just get vaporizer online .. unfortunately theyre expensive.. otherwise id have one :( 

other than that theres edibles, not really great unless you wanna be stoned off your tits for hours and have facility to make them. If you do wanna make edibles look on here, theres loads of cool stuff I never even knew about like firecrackers and tea.

5. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19253751" timestamp="1388422089"]unlucky man. For starters although no one listens to this for some reason scientifically holding smoke in doesn't make you higher, so id recommend not holding the smoke in very long after you inhale as this irritates your lungs. If you have money just get vaporizer online .. unfortunately theyre expensive.. otherwise id have one :( other than that theres edibles, not really great unless you wanna be stoned off your tits for hours and have facility to make them. If you do wanna make edibles look on here, theres loads of cool stuff I never even knew about like firecrackers and tea.[/quote]Bronchitis is irritation of the throat I thought?
    Unfortunately, this will not get you high. THC is fat soluble so you'd need to put some butter or whole milk or something in your cup and let it steep with the weed for a while.

After 3-5 seconds almost all THC is absorbed, after this you are just depriving yourself of oxygen. 

For the OP, you are dealing with irritation of the throat, any kind of smoke will cause the irritation to worsen so you should probably avoid smoking until it clears up. Just take this as a t-break so you can get high easier than before when you return to smoke.

7. Edibles and vaping

8. It's an irritation of your bronchial tubes in your lungs

9. stick it up your bung-hole.

10. injecting is the way to go, my friend.

11. you could always grind that dank up super fine and snort it too.

12. well i get high off just weed with boiling water no problem

13. I would vaporize or make edibles. If it's medicinal then definitely vape it. 

14. Do dabs.

Before anyone disagrees,
    You don't need to do 200 dabs a fucking day

Do one small dab, if it does not medicate or does irritate you better find a better way.

personally ive been sniffing concentrated thc..My friend made a batch of this liquid and one small bump medicates within 30sec....

It's crazy. I wish I knew the method. The liquid is mostly flower based, but there is a very decent amount of high quality kief and hash all made from.the same flower.
    He's going to start selling it, the price is $40/15Ml vial..
    Sounds crazy? Its crazy. The most I have ever done was 4 small drips after smoking and every single drip hit me harder.

Okay okay, I know this sounds like ridiculous, this is legit..It is really thc that is active nasally.

sniffing the liquid is pretty smooth, it really is something different...The bud the liquid is made from has a very very strong smell. The liquid doesnt burn but it has a feeling.

You smell the liquid in your nose for a while, your nose does not get clogged up either..

However I am not interested jn this product as it may not be safe I do want to know what activates the thc basally in this...

It is not achemical or another drug this friend is lleeeeggggiiitt

15. Invest in a vape broskie

16. #18 Shiva Blaster, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    Dude, have you ever had bronchitis?   The answer to smoking on bronchitis isn't going for the harshest and most potent method, lol......the smoke expansion of a dab would kill someone with bronchitis.   There's no way the lungs can handle all that, you'd pay for that buzz big time.......you'd be way better off sipping lightly on a joint then ripping a dab. 

17. Bong, it usually clears my cough when I'm sick, never has made it worse (besides during the actual smoking).

18. Do whats best for your health and invest in a vape.