Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to smoke some weed, but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bud420, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I have nowhere to smoke. All of my usual options are a no go right now

1) basement has my grandpa sleeping in it

2) outside is cold as fuck

help me lol

2. Out your window?

3. Sometimes you just don't smoke.

4. Blow the shit out the window

5. Don't be a pussy. Layer your clothing and smoke a blunt already.

6. bathroom with the exhaust fan going and a towel under the door could be an option or just suck it up and go outside for 10 minutes

7. Not an option, there's always a way!

8. Oh yeah I forgot to mention my lil sister is sleeping in my room -_-

9. just go outside

10. Yeah just go outside dude.

11. Wake her up and tell her to get out of your room, trying to smoke a fatty

12. lol dude that sucks i am about to take a bong rip my brother is across the hall dont want the snoopy dumb ass to notice

13. qft unfortunately

14. Put a jacket on...

15. Bathroom window it is!!!!

16. Hit it once for me im on a t-break

17. yeah but sorry put on a sweat shirt and some sweats and go ans smoke outside for Christ sake. enjoy the beauty of nature for 10 minutes, endure the cold, get high, and go back inside and enjoy one of these[ame=http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=219416&title=ribs-sleep-aid]Ribs Sleep-Aid - Chappelles Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central[/ame]

18. yeah but sorry put on a sweat shirt and some sweats and go ans smoke outside for Christ sake. enjoy the beauty of nature for 10 minutes, endure the cold, get high, and go back inside and enjoy one of these[​IMG]

19. smoke in the basement, your grandpa's prolly basically in a coma... you know how old people are.

20. #20 LaxnSmoke420, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    so true yet they wake up at 5 am ever morning?
    Edit: No offense to old people but there stench over powers the smell of weed so just spark up a blunt in the basement and ash it on your grandpa's chest he wont notice by morning