Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to smoke in my room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cudifordayz, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I live in house with people incredibly against marijuana and i want to smoke in my room but i dont want them to smell it. I want to see if i could get around the spoof trick and i was wondering if having a wet towel under the door, fan in the window (blowing smoke into fan) and burning incense would keep the smell out of my room. I will also be treating the room with frebrez afterwards. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.
    -Stay high :D

2. Why would you not use a sploof

3. Why would you not use a sploof

4. use the search function dude. there are literally hundreds of these threads

5. Just pack one hitters so no smoke off the cherry comes off and rip the entire bowl in one hit. Blow out the window. Spray air freshener right after every hit. :D

6. I know but usually somebody has one different thing if that makes any sense. I wanted to get the exact situation out

7. Thats a good idea but what should i do with the ash?

8. [quote name='"Cudifordayz"']Thats a good idea but what should i do with the ash?[/quote]

Flush it if you have a toilet in your room if not throw it out the window

9. buy a vaporizer then you dont have ash, just brownie ingredients:D

10. [quote name='"Cudifordayz"']Thats a good idea but what should i do with the ash?[/quote]

Empty it on the window so u can blow the ash of

11. yes it will work but it all depends on how much it is worth risking. If they're very strict then i wouldn't risk it and would just smoke outside when u can.

But if u load your bowl and lean your entire upper body out of the window (have to take off screen if u have one) and smoke it like that. Keep the window open 5-10 min after smoking and u should be good. The only problem with this, is that if one of your housemates has their window also open, they will definitely smell it.

12. Hey man, Buy a Smoke Buddy!! Just google it. Or get one off ebay. If you cant order one i cant help ya there bud...

13. Hang out the window and smoke.

14. Dude, you're being to paranoid it's really easy to get away the weed smell it's not as lingering as people make it out to be.
    First off, if you had a fan blowing in your window a wet towel under your door, incense burning, febreeze sprayed and the smell of laundry sheets in the air? I'd be pretty fuckin suspicious.
    Febreeze, definitely eliminates most of the smell if you spray enough. I've smoked right behind my aunt before took a huge rip blew out a cloud of smoke and then just sprayed that cloud with febreeze, and she didn't even know!
    If you blow the smoke out the window, and there's a slight breeze away from it then you'll be fine with just that even.

15. It sounds like you have all of your bases covered. Make sure you try to get as much smoke out of the window using the fan. I have a window fan that I put in backwards to blow air out instead of in that works pretty good. A quick frebrez afterwards does the trick

16. Buy one of those small box vapes and vape it up, no smell, better for lungs, better high, sneaky. What more could you want?

If you wanna smoke though pack one hitter snaps and blow out the window. Also, close your door and spray the cracks around it with freshner. The first thing anyone entering your room will do is get their smell overloaded with freshness if they come in too soon.

17. stanks like a mofo

18. Sounds like you are set man. I usually only use a spoof and incense and that does the trick. If you are going to smoke in your room alot and always use frebrez, then I suggest buying a glad auto airfreshner. I got one in my dorm room at school and it works like a charm! Depending on how big the fan is, you can put that 2-3 feet infront of your door so it blows all the smoke back into the room towards your window.

Stay high bud! :bongin:

19. I'd agree what some other posters have been saying about a vape. I have a MFLB and it does not leave that smell. I spary very little air freshiner and everything is all good.

Another thing to think about is your pipe or vape smelling too.

20. i found the best way to keep the smell from ever getting in ur room.

first get a toilet paper roll with no tp and put 3-4 crumpled dryer sheets in it and then wrap a dryer sheet on one end with a rubber band or tape. blow inhaled smoke thru the open end.

another thing youll want is a pipe, or if you have a carb on a bong that will work too. NO JOINTS! when your done hitting your piece cover the bowl. i normally cover with my hand, but if you cant handle the burn a zippo works pretty good too. you can use whatever you want as long as it doesnt burn.

after you exhale through the tube then its time to suck up the smoke from the covered bowl.

its as simple as that. ive done this many, many times and my mom has a pretty good sniffer. shes never caught on. incense isnt a necessity, but its helpful if you accidentally cough out of the tube or for little bits of smoke that come from any kind of error.

so you can get a better idea of how good it works, i dont have any windows that i can open right now(which also shows that this is good for noisy windows or for extremely hot/cold days) and my room is right next to my parents(with a door seperating them). i close my doors and light incense if i desire and ive been blazed like no other right in front of my mom to get a drink and she had no clue.

best wishes to you, just dont be stupid about it and get caught.