Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to smoke, but....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrCardboard33, Mar 2, 2010.

1. This past weekend and a bit of last week cops have been cracking down on weed it seems (i go to a large university). I mean you could pretty much just leave your dorm at night, walk 5 feet and you were safe, but these past few nights, I have seen tons of cops driving up sidewalks to arrest kids for smoking and such. I have noticed more cops driving around at night as well. Me and a couple of my friends got really lucky because we saw somebody getting arrested about 10 minutes after we just got back from outside.

I don't know what to do now, I feel like its just way too risky to go smoke outside now. Smoking in the dorms is definitely out of the question, but its just too sketchy to go outside now :(. Maybe im just being really paranoid lol. Maybe it will die down soon idk.

Anybody else have any similar experiences with smoking at a university? I cant wait until I get an apartment next year.

2. Go where the cops aren't, obvious lol.

3. ^ x2 well said.

4. Yeah, haha that's probably like a 10 minute walk for me but it looks like it's all I have left. :p

5. Better to be cautious than to say fuck it and get arrested

6. use a sploof or somethin

7. Maybe get in someones car, drive, and toke?

8. Drive to a semi-secluded part of town and smoke in the car.

9. search around for hidden spots that are good for smoking such as where nobody every goes or notices.

10. Buy a vaporizer so that you can get high in your room.
    I suggest getting a Magic Flight Luanch Box. It's the best for it's price, it's simple and very stealth!

11. The large amount of cops on the street should die down now that its March 1st. The increase was probably because it was the end of the month too and cops are trying to meet their quota by trying to fuck over as many people possible by the end of February. Besides that, if they are heavily concentrated in your dorm area I would just recommend going somewhere else if you wanna chief.

12. Maybe a good idea... or just go to some hidden spot in town. Maybe you will have to do some more driving, but whatever. And blaze up a spliff or joint. Don't be fucking lazy.