Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to smoke and drink for the superbowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hxcbamf, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Drink a few beers in the bathroom and then smoke the jYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

2. What kind of girl dictates what you can and can not do, especially on super bowl sunday? Shouldn't you be mature enough to be able to manage your intoxication?

3. #23 Dr fumbles, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Just get high and tell your gf to stop being a controlling bitch(maybe in nicer words) Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. its a tricky situation.

[​IMG]

5. Who cares what you do. You are a grown man and as long as you control yourself, you should be fine.

6. damn, you is whipped. 

7. Dont let that bitch tell YOU what to do. You wear the pants

8. Dude fuck that do both especially if you only have one joint. Just don't start getting DRUNK til after dinner, drink casually through the day.

It's the fucking super bowl it's one night a year, if parents can't let loose once in awhile then why bother having kids at all? (Don't jump on me for that one)