I want to smoke again, its been a year

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J_IntheMix, Mar 23, 2014.

1. I'm actually a little nervous.
    I used to smoke daily from like 17yrs old til I turned 23. I cut back a helluva lot then just cut it off completely a year ago. I didn't enjoy my highs anymore.

But now that I've taken a year off I think I'm ready but I'm just nervous about my non - existing tolerance. Haha I'm not freaking out about it, but to be honest my body doesn't really remember how it feels to be really high.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's the best part though. Not knowing what to expect when you get high. I wish I could lay off weed long enough for that.

3. if your scared to get high, you probably shouldnt smoke weed dude

4. Just remember that your lungs aren't made of iron like they used to be and that you'll get realllllly high realllllllly fast.

5. dont go back keep saving dat $$$$$$$$$

6. You will get stoned as hell. My tolerance isn't the best since I started burning Again. It's great though. Don't go threw as much buds.

7. You might as well make your first time after so long one to remember. I'd put on my favourite album and take some big bong hits then just dissolve into the music

Sent

8. Same boat dude. Used to smoke from 19-22 then i just quit straight up. Now it's been over a year and i don't remember what it's like. Call me crazy but right now i take a st John's wort pill, open it up and put a tiny bit through my rollie cig, and just feel good. Until i can get weed, this is my substitute.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I feel you, dude. I didn't smoke for a couple of months, and then a friend handed me a blunt of Hydro, and I was trippin' balls, I was high as hell. Maybe even higher. BUT I did smoke the whole thing by myself.

I am sure you will love it, just like you did before.

Plus, you mentioned you didn't enjoy your highs anymore before, maybe 'cause you just smoked too much that you the high was too usual.

I know I enjoyed it when I smoked again, it was like the first time all over again.

:)

Haha.

10. I've smoked weed for like 6 years of my life, I'm not scared. Im just excited/anxious about it. Like the moment before you bungee jump.

11. #11 BoulevardLinkletter, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    I had quit for a year, had a bong last week - blitzed. Had 2 bongs on Saturday night - whited out for like 15 mins, it just knocked me out! Once I recovered it was a great high.

I used to smoke so much, so it can be surprising how it hits you after a decent tolerance break.

As long as you're in a safe place with good people :smoke:

12. When i first started with weed I wanted a super high tolerance one day but that was cause I wanted to function good high? (shrugs) It doesn't matter what kind of tolerance I have now cause I know how to concentrate to drive fucked up and everything. I'm with some of the above blades though, I like it when you don't know what to expect from getting high. I've only been like that a few times. The first was the night I smoked weed for the firs time and got high. The second was the night I started back after a break all summer long from getting caught at the beginning of summer (this one was a fuckin' bummer). The last was when I got caught again and quit for two months then started sneaking out to smoke. 

I hit my friend's brand new bong that has a rather huge chamber, and as soon i blew the smoke out I said "Dude I'm too high" and just collapsed lol. Next thing I know I wake up to his car cranking, they had pushed my ass out of the car and I was just laying on the ground as they left! I laid there for like 2 hours til 1:30 am and then got up and went back inside, smh. I wish It was that easy to sneak out now...but I don't really have to sneak out now cause I have a better relationship with my parents now which is the best:)

13. Only take a decent size bong hit because I took 3-4 after a month off and was soooo high.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Btw guys I smoked on the night of the blood moon. It felt like the right moment. Spent the night chillin with some friends on the roof just watching it unfold.