I want to shave my head!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Tenninethousand, Oct 14, 2010.

1. For a while now, I've been wanting to go for a new look. I just want a shaved (not shiny bald, but buzzed I guess) haircut that I can just wake up and it always looks the same. Females, yes or no?

Can provide pics if needed.

2. If you like it you like it. Fuck if anyone says anything else. Be a rebel.

3. Are you male or female?

Male = Do it!
    Female = Maybe not crew cut, but i Think short hair is sexy.

4. do it up. although i would advise against it if your female.

5. If you don't have goofy ears then go for it.

6. After you shave it get yourself a polo shirt, suspenders, and boots. Wear your blue jeans with the legs rolled up to show off your boots and you are all set.:D

7. If you're a dude, then go for it. Unless you have a weirdly shaped head/large ears. I personally always shave my head. I find that bigger (chubbier/muscular) guys suit a shaved head better.

If you're a chick, it really depends. A friend of mine has her head shaves, but she can really pull it off. Post a pic, maybe?

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pics as requested.

9. Hmm. Maybe. Try just shortening it at first, like with about 1/2 inch of hair left. I don't think a full-on buzzcut would work very well. Just my opinion though!

10. Thanks for the opinion! Honestly, I didn't even remember making this thread I was so high - but I still plan on doing it!

11. I couldn't decide if I wanted to buzz mine either but I ended up doing it. I look a lot better now, and having short hair is bomb, you could go a week without a shower and who would know?

Also in my opinion, no homo but you'd look better with the buzz

12. yeah dude if you keep waking up with your hair sticking up like that you definitely gotta shave it

13. try using a number 2 guard and if you like it go shorter. If you decide you dont like it it will grow back in like 2 months.

I think a #2 is 1/4 inch and #1 is 1/8 inch

I shave my head on high guard (1/16 inch) and have been for a few years. I shaved it originally because of going bald and found that i have the perfect head and face shape for no hair and luckily my ears dont stick out.

I have never met a girl that didnt want to rub a freshly shaved head :hello:

14. Quote. For. Truth. XD

15. So true. I always buzz my hair and it's like fucking catnip for chicks, they can't help themselves.

Seriously bro, if you want to shave your hair, do it. Don't worry about anyone else. It's your hair, if you decide it doesn't need to be there, cut it. I buzz mine all the time but have yet to fully shave it, I'm thinking some time in the near future I will.

16. hell yea youll feel fresh as fuck and the ladddies love it

17. i had fairly long hair like down to my shoulders for a long time, got the crazy idea to buzz my head.. never doing it again! long hair looks better on me..

18. Thanks for all of the replies.

19. do you intentionally do yer hair up like that???

20. As Bill once said to Luanne: "It will grow back."

Go for it mate!