I want to see the universe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MasterOG, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Since i was a toddler, ive been fascinated by the cosmos. I've heard that psychedelics can actually enable one to "see" the universe, and so lately ive been thinking about doing shrooms. Would anyone care to share stories of themselves seeing the cosmos while tripping on shrooms? Or just shed some knowledge on me, that would be great! :smoke:

Btw i would definetly want to trip to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT5EzgSMJjY]YouTube - Solo Dolo - KiD CuDi Instrumental (My Remake)[/ame]

2. The universe just is.

That was my revelation. So much makes sense to me ever since I figured that out ;)

3. Wait, you received that revelation while on shrooms. Or it just came to you?

4. The beauty of mushrooms will bring you to a new realm, perheps not physically but in a mental state. A realm of vibrant colors and sound that re-define simple logic. A place where you are the one and all and understand knowledge that you have yet to hear. Its a channeling of some sort IMO. If i didnt have to be to work in 20 min i could write pages but that was as brief as i could make it. Ill be back for more....

5. mushies are not what you want to take. they cause negative thoughts and feel dirty and make you feel gross. doses all day. that will just open your mind, from there you start exploring.

6. If you wanna "see the universe" try dmt.

7. Truth. Shrooms won't take you into space, they'll just make you feel like you're in a weird dream realm.

8. Yeah, I did shrooms once and I didn't see the universe, but I swear to god I felt like I was from a certain movie, The Doors.

I think the thing with most psychadelics is that the trips come in waves. You will feel totally crazy, have a brief moment to say what the hell and then continue tripping. Same thing for LSD once it starts wearing off...

While I was on shrooms we were smoking weed that was Goddamnit, had windex sprayed on it!! and the kids we were smokin with in my truck were making high, animal noises that made me and everyone else who wasn't on shrooms uncomfortable and kinda scared me. It was only after the fucking left that I ALMOST started crying (I never cry) and told everyone I fucking need a hug after that shit.

Good news is I got one! :D

9. on shrooms or acid look up into the night sky and see the stars and universe and planets dancing together in a perfect harmony.. your mind will explode

10. doses of what?

11. LSD im assuming.

12. This thread is going to be locked, since yaobviouslydidntreadtherules but:

The best way to see the universe is....to look in the mirror. You are not from the universe, confronting it. You are of the universe, as a part of it that was never separated, despite what your mind may trick you into believing each morning.

"You" are the universe pondering itself. Recognize and internalize this and you'll find the doors to ego dissolution quite a bit easier to pry open.

13. Whatever it is you do make sure you educate yourself about it.

Erowid is the best source I know for drug info

14. Threads going to be closed but I wish they allowed us to discuss other psychoactives on here if only natural ones such as shrooms and salvia

15. id say dmt, looking out your window. sounds good...

16. lol you aren't going to see the Universe from any psychedelic short of maybe Iboga. I was in space with Iboga, but I wouldn't say i saw the Universe.

17. Been all over that since yesterday lol

18. I've been all over it since I was 18 :D

19. #20 Tomber, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    I've done them a couple times and one of my favorite moments was when I looked out the window of this guys room and it was evening but instead of seeing a yard I saw a galaxy. It was like seeing all the planets and stars and it was really really REAL. That has stuck with me more than anything else.

Shrooms can be mindfucking so be sure to take it easy. I recommend 2-3grams for a first dose.

Oh and in my opinion, since other people are bringing it up, shrooms>dmt. Also shrooms are not a dirty high at all.