Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to see the shittiest weed out there.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Greggo94, Mar 4, 2013.

1. I don't know why but I want to see the reggiest of the Reggie. The best example of shit weed you can find.

2. Haha I wouldn't imagine many people taking picture of shitty weed anyways haha.

3. #4 Iluvatar, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
  4. This was some of the worst I have ever had....so bad I had to snap a pic....this is the lowest of the low...just glad its a very rare occurance...but ya theres some bad weed out there sometimes..

[​IMG]

5. I'll admit I've gotten pretty high off regs before

6. That's just gross looking. Did it even get you high?

7. no, not at all. :( and yes it was gross...so gross it was pretty much unsmokable..

8. Haha I don't know if it is because of the distance from the camera but it looks like diced bacon to me for some reason lol maybe I am just too hungry. But yeah that shit looks almost unsmokable

9. Its like a granola bar, I thought I had seen some nasty brick. Now I truly have.

10. Swichone I have never seen anything close to that disgusting ever in my FUCKING life

11. #13 propianotuner, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013

Holy bejesus, that is so ugly I'm impressed! This is kind of an off-beat and entertaining idea for a thread.

Unsmokable? I wouldn't even buy that stuff, let alone smoke it! Don't think I'll ever be that desperate, no offense intended. The only time that I've ever smoked reggie that looked like mex, I didn't even get high, just got a headache. What's most impressive about this shitty weed pic, though, is that there are so many seeds in it that I'm having a hard time understanding how it turned into that clusterfuck. I mean, I've seen some pretty seedy weed, but like someone else said that stuff looks like a granola bar. It literally looks like the stuff my grandma would feed to her parrot.

Now I've got a question for the guy who actually smoked that stuff: Did you pick out all of them seeds and do some trimming before you lit it up or something? I mean I've seen guys accidentally smoke a cigarette backwards while drinking, and boy was that funny to watch em cough, but to just pack that up as is?

Speakin of mex, that reminds me of when my cuz found some up in Redding and he thought it was just pricelessly funny, so he took some seeds and actually grew some pretty good stuff from those seeds, didn't stress them much with nitrogen but just gave them some basic noots, and some sugar water. So when we would roll up to sell the stuff to one of his clients in town, we'd say that we had some "real mex" and show them some decent dank (I mean, it's not like it held a candle to his dairy queen or pineapple that season), and they'd laugh and laugh, would just buy it for the novelty of buying some "mex" that was actually pretty good. Of course they'd get just like a ten sac of the mex and smoke it or even put it up on display, and buy the DQ in bulk.

12. On the upside a cop won't have any clue wtf it is... Looks like mulch or bacon or some shit lol

13. I wonder what that brown shit even smelled like?

14. That looks like shrooms ... Not weed lol

15. Like brown shit. Pretty much your question spelled backwards :p

16. i hope you didnt smoke that...

17. How does it even GET like that? Looks like all stems and seeds.

18. What was your first reaction when you seen thus shit ? Lol looks like soil