I want to punch the state farm guy in his smug face

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Jdahms, Oct 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

anyone else develop extreme anxiety every time this smug assholes face appears on the screen? Do any others share the same irrational hatred of this man?

Yeah this thread sucks.

2. La Familia.

That is all.

3. At first I thought you were talking about Dennis Haysbert and I was like, "Whaaaa-?"

[​IMG]

But he's with All-State

4. Yes, I absolutely hate that Charlie Sheen wannabe. Who the fuck wants to be Charlie Sheen?

5. Yo fuck that guy son.
    Beat his ASS

6. Word homie

7. yea i don't like also he just sits there in commercials and creeps on families eating lunch and shit. Just smiling in the corner...:mad:

8. awesome thread man !!
    i couldnt stop laughing hahahah cuz i feel the exact same way

9. I've never seen him before...:confused_2:

I guess score one for me.

10. Lol i hate all of these insurance commercials.

11. Insurance commercial piss me off in general. In fact, advertisements piss me off in general.

Beat that white boi's ass, dawg, beat his fuckin' ass

12. Him and the progressive girl (if that's what she/it is) are among the most hated people on tv for me.

13. I'd like to punch him in the face too.

Now, Flo is a chick I can get down with. lol

[​IMG]
    :]

14. NO! i loathe flo. she is SO ridiculously annoying. she thinks she's so damn funny, and you're NOT funny, flo. you're just not. :mad:

15. Not gonna lie

she's creepn' in that photo

16. That's so funny you made this thread, I think about how I wanna punch that dude every time I see the commercials:mad:.

17. lol!!!

18. agreed, but cumming on her face would be fun. :D

19. ^lmao so true

After seeing these commercials more and more its making me want to do the same thing to OP