I want to move to the bay

Discussion in 'General' started by kushmane6, May 9, 2013.

1. SOOO BAAADDDD :) :metal: :bolt:

2. Pretty sick spot, actually.:cool:

3. But why?! Sure it's amazing and beautiful and awesome, but the people ruin it for you!

The grass is always greener I guess.

4. I'm sad to leave the bay for college :(

5. What people? All my friends are the shit!

6. The drug addicts, the criminals, the pretentious pricks, and every person behind the wheel of a vehicle. But hey, it's home!

My previous post was a generalization, sorry. I know many amazing people, but I still have to deal with a majority of ass clowns on a daily basis. And hey, I've got my own slew of problems, but I just drink them away and don't bother people about it.

7. Generalized indeed. Well when you live in an area with over 7 million people within 7k sq miles you're going to find virtually every kind of person you can think of.

8. Yes absolutely! And I try to stay mellow but it's a chore. I can't wait to move to the mountains or the north coast or something quieter.

I just had a conversation today about how diverse the Bay Area is vs some place like London. Same type of large city but vastly different concentrations of race.

9. How bout I go eat some hay?

I can make things out of clay

and lay by the bay

I just may. What do you say?

10. HAHAHAHA the only reason i clicked on this was to post that exact same thing! you beat me by like 15 min! well done .

11. any part i can afford that is nice hahaha :smoking:

12. Well, that probably narrows it down to a cardboard box in a doorway.

13. What's your budget? Cost of living out here is quite pricey for nice areas.

14. True

Unless you know people out here with an extra room that can hook it up for the low until you get on your feet. But I guess thats rare haha

15. all day, everyday

16. A nice 2 bedroom apartment goes for about $1300+ a month, a nice 3 bedroom house is about $2000+ a month. If you just rented a room you're looking at $400-600 for a decent one. That's a comfortable price range, lower than that and you'll probably not like walking around at night in that neighborhood. It also gets more expensive the closer to SF you get, and the farther out of the ghetto areas you get.

17. I live in the bay! Like a 30 min from sf, it's great here. I love living here despite the negatives.

18. i'm in no position in my life at the moment to be making a move, i'm just generalizing and thinking out loud. but ugghh i can't wait for the day i make it happen! it's just not in the cards right now