Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to make some edibles.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BlankIT, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I got 1 gram of BHO i could use on edibles, what would be the most easy and lets not forget effective way to make these? also do you have to decarb BHO even though its already been partially decarbed?

2. BlankIT how about you just take your nugs and do the simplest thing ever by just making Chocolate Covered Nugs you just melt some chocolate I would go with Dark Chocolate though its healthy and less fattening so then after you've melted it pour it in a bowl and dip your Nugs in cut up into smaller pieces if you want it will give you a great body high enjoy and keep on baking :hippie: :D

3. No it wont you idiot.. THC has to reach a certain temperature before it is "activated"..
    I suggest doing brownies or candies. Im thinking about making some candies also

4. This Guy...:smoke: