Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to make some edibles... first timer

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by steven22, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Hey, I want to make some edibles for thanksgiving tomorrow

iv never cooked with it before... so I have a few questions for those with experience

first of all, I have about 10grams of already vaped weed that I collected

next, from asking around locally, everyone says get either an ounce of regz or a quarter of good stuff.

an ounce of regs is cheaper than the quarter of dank... 60$ vs 100$ even if they were both the same price, which would be a better choice?

all this is assuming that my 10grams of vaped weed is no where enough

can you even make edibles solely on vaped weed?

also... I was going to use the cannabutter route.... do you guys recommend the soil more?

2. You do not need to waste good weed on edibles, mids will work more than well.
    Also, don't eat like 5 brownies, this shit will creep up on you. Give it time to set in and work. And most of all enjoy whatever it is you decide to spice up :wave:

3. alright... dont use good weed, got it. (phew)

I plan on eating one or 2 at the most.

I just want to make a normal size tray of brownies.... good for about 5 people (2 each)...

is 1oz of regs enough? (I dont know if regs and mids are the same but I cant get ahold of any "mids" only regs, drank and my vaped stuff)

4. If you need to know how to make cannabutter the link is here

HAVE A GOOD TIME :D

5. I plan on using instant brownie mixes and substituting the butter for canna butter...

i cant be bothered with shit from scratch.

6. Lol then just use the cannabutter recipe. Making budder is a big enough process in itself. I don't blame you with the instant brownie mix :p

7. 2lbs of sugar? :eek:

8. Uh, for brownies you might want to make canna-oil rather than butter, as most instant recipes call for oil

9. I've replaced the oil in instant recipes with melted cannabutter before with great success.

Not to mention afterwards you can take a piece of bread to the container the melted butter was in. :3

10. you can use butter in place of oil with no problems