I want to make hash oil please help me :)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Rhinodank, Sep 29, 2013.

1. so I just trimmed my first harvest and I have a bunch of sugar leave trims. I would like to know how to cure and dry the sugar leaves or if I can use them right a way for hash oil? I heard that if I put them in the freezer I should be good to go in a few hours? Oh and I also have some buds in my trim container as well. Can I use the just picked buds as well? Thanks again!

2. I use dried stuff for hash oil etc. What method are u going to make your oil?

3. I have no idea yet... I really just wanna make some hash oil the easiest way possible with household things. I have a half mason jar of trimmings/bud. But they're not dry at all... How do I dry this stuff? I was thinking about doing the method this way: put trimmings in a mason jar halfway, put 91+ percent alcohol just filling the buds/trimmings, after that put to coffee filters over it the lid of the mason jar after shaking the contents for 35 seconds or so, then strain into a pan of some sort and let it naturally evaporate in room temperature?? How do you make it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Bump??

5. Use iso easyist way. Idk how thats oil but its sopsly oil.

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Look in my signature  :yummy:

7. Just made my first batch with some trimmings!! Idk if this is a good batch, but it gets me stoned as shit!!! Got .5 from 1/3 filled mason jar! Shook for like 20 sec. And let it air evaporate. How does it look?

Attached Files:

8. Looks like a good start but you really need to read through my threads on BHO.  It needs to be purged better.

9. Purged? You mean Like filtered? All I do is: get trimmings, put in mason jar 1/3 way. Covered with alcohol, shook for 20 sec, filtered through a coffee filter, then let it air evaporate in a dish. How do I make it better???