Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to make fake pee for a home drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pakamper, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my first post on grasscity and I was wondering if anybody knew what the Control (C) line actually checks for in home drug tests. I wish to make my own synthetic urine to fool my parents but I want to figure out what chemical qualities it will need. Any advice is useful. Thanks!

2. easy stuff...just take a sample of your piss to a chemical lab and have them provide you with an exact list that shows parts per million in pure water, then just omit the metabolites and other drug traces...gather the chemicals from a few dozen stores, be sure they are pure or the impurity will show up...once gathered, mix, run a sample to the lab to be sure, adjust for any 'failures' and make a bigger batch.

that's all you need to do.

3. I would go through all that trouble but my parents are dumb. I'm pretty sure the home drug tests control line only test for one thing like presence of creatine or correct pH. But I don't know what specifically.

4. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Sorry, mate, I think you may need to do your own research. It shouldn't be hard to fool your dumb parents.

5. If you need to go to all that trouble to "fool" your parents, you're obviously not old enough to be a member here at Grasscity. I encourage you to return when you reach the age of 18.

Chunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.