I want to make a bubble cloner

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dirtystall, May 27, 2006.

1. Hello people, since I am planning on cloning i would like to make it as easy and carefree as possible.

I work at a resturant and have managed to grab a bunch of these plastic tubs that usually hold cheese, im guessing they hold a little under a gallon. ive seen a few pricy bubble cloners, and ive seen a few home made ones. just correct me if i am wrong.

I need a pot, or container of some kind, filled with water, And and airpump with an airstone correct? is this what i used too have in my fishtank? because if i can go to petsmart or something and buy a airpump/tubing/stone, stick it in the bucket, put a lid with holes poked in it. would that be sufficient enough to clone a plant?

just wondering.

peace
    -dirty

2. you cant jus stick a stem in water and expect it to grow roots

if u start out the clone in rockwool then yea you could probably have a hydro plant but why would you use hydro for cloning...

3. hmm, im pretty sure you actully can stick a clone in water and it will root. dont ask me for specs because ive read about 3 posts on how to do it with pictures.

as long as it has roots it can go in dirt correct?

peace
    -dirty

Grasscity Deals Near You