I want to learn from you.

Discussion in 'General' started by hiphopanonymous?, Sep 24, 2010.

1. "There are a lot of really smart people out there. Some of them visit this website. Whatever you're smart at, maybe it's something you do as a hobby, maybe it's something you learned in your major today, maybe it's something your dad taught you how to do: share it with me. Don't get too controversial, I don't want a debate thread. Just a place to share some knowledge that you have.

I'll start.

A caldera is the vulcanologist's term for what is commonly referred to as a supervolcano. A caldera is formed by a massive chamber under the crust. If the magma is high in silica, it will be viscous and the magma flow will be impeded and incredible pressures will build. When the pressure is released, usually through a volcanic eruption, the magma chamber empties and without the pressure to support it, collapses. The areas affected can cover thousands of square miles. Boom.
    [​IMG]"

2. People are stupid.

3. One can build the most bad ass ski resort on that thing.

4. Felines cannot feel emotion. They do not have frontal lobes which are required for emotional thought processes. They live on instinct and conditioning alone. No love is felt towards the owner, only a connection of sorts with it's source of food and comfort. Just learned this the other day, blew my damn mind. :eek:

5. I'm about to go punch that mooching cat in the fucking face.

6. This does not surprise me.

Dogs superior.

7. My cat's breath smells like cat food.

8. I love my kitty though:)

9. see, boom learned somethin. Those damn cats and their mooching

10. Lol, who told you this?

I seen some show on dogs once. It said the right side of our face shows our true emotion better than the left. Dogs know this and will do a quick glance at the right side of your face to read your true emotion.

Only link I could find http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-reading-skills-detect-owner-happy-sad.html I wish I could remember the name of the show.

11. The derivative of e^x is e^x(d/dx).

12. LMAO I almost spit cherokee red all over my screen.

13. I just died lmao

I can tell you this, fried cheesecake when you are stoned makes having an orgasm seem like a chore. It is the best. Haha last night we ordered Casa d Amici and they have the most amazing chocofried cheesecake ughhh. Try it.

That's all the knowledge I have in my present state :smoke:

14. A man who says, 'I want to change, tell me how to', seems very earnest, very serious, but he is not. He wants an authority whom he hopes will bring about order in himself. But can authority ever bring about inward order? Order imposed from without must always breed disorder.

15. If amplified to 100dB (and beyond) all characteristics of your music is equalized meaning you'll get a better listening experience.

Meaning: Music is better loud.

16. Prepare to be amazed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7AWnfFRc7g]YouTube - RSA Animate - The Empathic Civilisation[/ame]

17. #18 IwasA.Smurf, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZjRJeWfVtY"]YouTube - Shift Happen's 2010[/ame]

18. #19 CharO0ne, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    This thread confuses me...

19. Ever see a liquid with zero viscosity spontaneously 'climb' out of a vessel? :)