Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to know your plans for April 20th. NOW

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youeatme13, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, just wondering what people are up to for this upcoming 420. I live in Ottawa,Ontario where we have PARLIAMENT HILL muahahaha:devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:
    Which is basically the White House of the US. :D Also do you guys have a certain strain your saving up for 420 ? Check out my link in my Sig, i also did that pick up,considering saving it for 420 and smoking alll of it. since it only costed 120 :D
    SPEAK UP :hello:

2. Also from Ottawa and will be heading down the hill for some dank buds! Hitting a patio in the market afterwards

3. Unfortunatly we dont have any big 420 events in chicaago.

So gonna be doing my own little thing with my girlfriend and some friends. I normally have Weds off, and 420 obviously lands on Weds this year.
    Going to be baking a a batch of brownies, going to go see your highness at the movies, going to try to make some firecrackers (my first time), maybe going to some black light mini golf.. and in chicago a comedy club is having a marijuanarama night so might go down and check it out.

4. smoke weed.

5. Boulder Baby...

6. Bro that's fuckin boss, Ive done black light mini golf high, great shit, and im sure comedy club would to siick. Hopefully youve eaten firecrackers before, Ive made them about a dozen times, it inst hard but they hit HAAARD, legiiit warning lol:cool:

7. yea I'm pretty used to edibles, so kinda know how to pace myself, not overdue it, I've heard they hit hard so I'll take it slow with them.

And the comedy club will be sick if I'm not too fucked up by then and want to drive down to the city.. about 1/2 hour from me.
    This comedy club is tight though, I've went there before to see an all girl super mario burlesque show, and an all girl lord of the ring burlesque show lol so if I go I know it'll be a wild show.

8. Where I'm at, thousands of people gather to light up at 4:20. So I'll be meeting up with everyone else, lighting up and finding a new dank dealer amidst the crowd. Sadly, I'll be going alone though (none of my friends smoke) :( but hey, its still going to be a blast.

9. My friend is a DJ, he decided to throw this party at a local bar on 4/20 going to eat a couple of cookies followed by lots of alcohol consumption and grinding on some girls. After that some hits from the bong sounds like a good idea.

10. Ahahahahahaaahahaha Burlesque show thats comical. Super Mario theme though......I bet they could pull off sexy with that. Lol I hit up the stripclub once....Bad Idea. Not for you, you got the Girlfriend...assuming shes D.T.F. While Im stuck with -40$ for 6minutes.:mad: Fuck me. But she was 4-5years older:D

11. go to probation for my marijuana charges(is the irony palpable or what), then go smoke a fuck ton and a half with my friend.

12. My fathers birthday is 4/20. He just got his tax returns, spending it on a qp.
    Me and pops be blazin' all day son

13. I'm actually heading home to San Diego so no crazy weed festivals or anything. I do have 1/4 of purple urkel and 1/4 of silver haze that I'm bringing with me though :D

Plan is to meet up with a few guys I have known since elementary school, blaze up in the morning and just chill the rest of the day.

14. got a couple classes spread around the day, but im going to be faded throughout. i plan on having about a quad to myself with some earwax included.. getting some medicated BBQ sauce and grilling up some chicken for dinner with some friends :yummy: gonna be a fun one :smoke:

maybe some clinic hoppin just for the specials :D

15. I don't have anything too special lined up for 4/20, I'm just happy I can actually smoke this year around. Me and 2 buds are going to be smoking at "The 420 Spot" as it's been called due to all the 420 related graffiti underneath this one bridge out of town. Then we plan on putting the chinese restaurant out of commission for the day afterwards :D

16. Probably nothing too big. 420 is my 21st birthday but probably just smoke a bowl with some friends. Will be partying it up the weekend after though :)

17. I'm staying over my friend's house and we have the whole day planned out. We made firecrackers last week and they should be nice and potent by midnight on 4/20, when we will eat them and go to sleep. We'll wake up around 3:45 high as fuck, and roll up our 4 joints and 2 blunts for the day. We'll chill for a bit and hit the bong, bowl, vape, and dugout in a gauntlet and go back to sleep after 4:20 till the morning. Then we'll meet up with some friends and start the day off walking around enjoying the herb. :smoke: Have fun guys.

18. Roll the window and get to bustin' I don't really give a fuck about too much of nothing.

19. smoke.... more than usual but make sure people know its 420

20. The same thing I do every other day. I don't participate in pseudo-holidays.