Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to know if

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by StonedWing, Jan 16, 2011.

1. cops/borderpatrol
    can take away your weed when crossing a checkpoint
    from city to city
    even though you have your medical card

2. Yes, it is illegal to cross state borders with mary.

3. I think he meant in the same state but different cities/towns.

In that case, sometimes each county can have its very own regulations on the subject, so check that out before you do that.

4. Sounds like you need to buy a "county card". The cops/CHP are REQUIRED to recognize it! If you have the county card, the cops are supposed to hand you back your stash. If they DO take it, you will be able to get it back (providing there were no other problems) with a day in court.

Granny :wave:

5. If they are federal they can just seize your shit I believe...

6. Local and State PD can take away your meds, but you can go to court and get them back with a small legal investment.

We all know how PDs are supposed to act, but the Police have a history of doing whatever they please regardless of "laws".

Judges are really the only people that still uphold the actual laws regardless of circumstance or personal opinions.