Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to hit them back, but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zippidee, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I just started college in a different state, and this summer I stayed in my new state for about three weeks for a work session for a team I'm on. While I was down here, a few of my new teammates smoked me out several times. I felt bad about not throwing in, but they assured me it was cool. I talked to one of them about getting me a hookup when school started, and he kept saying he would but never did, so it took me about a semester to get my own connections in line.

Now that I have a consistent supply, I want to pay them back for their kindness this summer by smoking them out in return, but I don't think they realize I smoke as much as they do, and I'm sure they don't know I have weed. We don't hang out much outside of team functions, so I feel weird just being like "Hey, wanna smoke?" the way I do with my closer friends.

How do I bring the subject up?

2. "hey... wanna smoke"

:confused:

3. wow no confidence whatsoever ftw?

4. just ask him to smoke

5. #5 Dale_Denton, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Haha, yep. That's what it seems to me. Just ask them. "Hey, wanna go smoke a bit with me?"

If you don't start to act like buddy-buddy with anyone, then you'll never become buddy-buddy with anyone. And I assure you, if you let them blaze up with you for free, they will enjoy your company and you'll be good friends. I'm sure of it. Doing it with friends is one of the best social things to do. You guys will start laughing about it later, just making you guys better friends.

If some guy I only ever spoke to once asked me if I wanted to smoke with him, I would make it a point to become friends with him. Haha... but that's just me.

6. hey man,what the hell, you only live life but ONCE, think about it, you feel you owe them, and you do...So just say, "hey i got some weed wanna smoke, i owe yah one?" if its a bad session, then oh well at least you kinda paid them back, or it could be great and you become better friends with them and your life just got a little better

you only live but once