i want to have sex with all of you

Discussion in 'General' started by Lumperdickens, Mar 9, 2011.

1. just sayin..

2. And everyone said I had to be rich to get laid...

3. i am a straight man so if your at least a bi-sexual woman hahaha

4. I guess you could say I am a woman. ?

5. not guess, must be a woman and im first. Those are the demands.

6. Could I maybe say............................. wherecare?:wave:

7. Sorry, that's not gonna cut it.

8. Pics or it doesn't exist.

9. yes not an acceptable answer. you have to have had both X chromosomes at birth. i dont recognize sex change as a legitment means to becoming a woman.

10. OP, I don't like you.

You have made two posts on this site.

One post saying that you are a girl, an another saying you want to have sex with everyone here.

Nobody cares if you are a girl. This is the internet, we have access to billions of pictures of girls, probably much hotter than you. We come here to talk about pot and talk bullshit to each other. You must have some pretty bad self-esteem issues if you have to come whore yourself out in an internet forum; go see a therapist and stay the fuck off grasscity.

11. your name makes me smile...other than that nothing much to this post

12. out of budd?

13. He/She is probably just fucking around.. chillll :smoke:

14. No, just tired of the e-whoring. I've seen this shit happen for like 3 years now.

A girl (dude posing as a girl) posts a crazy amount, usually in the sex and relationship section telling all about how open minded and sexual she is. After a few months and a thousand posts she gets her rep maxed out by horny idiots. She will post for another month and then leave forever, after people get sick of her.

I'm drawing a line in the sand

15. Suck on my chubby?

16. i see i see. well if your not out of budd smoke some and fuck it. no much you can do when it comes to annoying people on the internet. they go on foreverrrrrrrr.

17. why so hostile? its really a downer... :(

18. I agree with Baloobas, but unlike him I get a laugh out of your immaturity.

19. why don't you go have sex with a cactus

[​IMG]

20. That doesn't sound appealing at all. It actually sounds pretty painful.