I want to have a bad high.

Discussion in 'General' started by McNuggie, Dec 2, 2015.

1. I've never had a bad experience or a "bad trip" on weed, and I know it sounds weird but I want to see what it's like. Any tips on how to have a scary high?

2. Smoke bowl. Shove weed in pockets. Call police and tell them theres a kid smoking weed where your at.

Just wait. Youll have a bad high.

3. r/trees, please.

4. Eat some edibles, when those kick in then go smoke a few blunts of dank and get even more stoned, then get shitfaced drunk. You will have a bad high.

5. Best bet is eating a large dose of edibles/hash on a completely empty stomach. Not guaranteed but it's way more intense than dabbing even for me. Had plenty of really intense and scary experiences with strong edibles.

6. Smoke bowl after bowl after bowl....8-9 hits in under 30mins should get you spinning in 6 directions.

7. Yes. Here is what you do: Buy an oz of really strong shatter. Say like 90% THC or some shit like that. Eat about 100MG of edible MJ. Then start taking dabs non stop one after the other until you start seeing aliens and you are throwing up on yourself. Keep on dabbing. Soon will feel like you are dying. Keep dabbing. Then dial 911 and tell them you are having a bad trip or "greening out" from MMJ. Keep dabbing until the paramedics arrive and i guarentee you will have a shitty high. I mean a bad, scary high.

8. ha ha ha ha I can 8-9 hits in under 5 minutes lol. And I won't be spinnin either. I'll smoke all you little snerts under the table. Fear me! I reign supreme when it comes to smoking bowl after bowl. I'll teach you kids a thing or two about having a sesh!!!

9. #10 101 BIG TEX 101, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    if my first hit then was .10 grams bho wax to the dome now? i dunno know yet. fuk i'd get in some cray shit. no lie. lost my 1/2 oz & my $10o vape. found a crusty bud. headed to austin thurs for teh night. lol. no y'all....y'all

faster, faster.....so the douchebag policia might attak pon us in the grammar zone. rasta

10. I can have bad highs with as little as 1 puff, if I smoke strong enough buds. Part of the reason I'll never develop tolerance to weed.. lol. A little bit is always too much for me.

Helps to have a family history of depression and/or anxiety disorders, too.. or just an over-active mind in general.

Trust me, you don't want bad highs. It'll make you swear you'll never touch weed again, and you probably wont.. for a month or so.

11. #12 cutie_cutie, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    i had a bad high on my second time smoking (ever)
    i took 4-5 hits off a vaporizer (small pocket one) because i didn't think it was working (no vapor at all)
    i was sleep-deprived, starving, and only 90~ lbs

I remember i was sitting on my bf's tummy and i literally melted onto him and felt like i couldn't breathe lol then i panicked and it was the worst.. but then again i gotta note that at this time i had nooo idea how weed worked so it was very scary.

Maybe take a small break then smoke wax/vape/dab for several hits.
    IMO if you're used to being high I doubt it'll make it bad or scary

12. Do the habanero challenge. It's when you eat a couple of peppers, wait 5 minutes with no water, then take a gram dab.

13. Please don't.

True story- my buddy was a newer smoker, maybe smoked for a month but instead of starting small he bought a 4 foot bong and straight up kush.

It didn't take long for him to have his bad trip and it messed him up for life. Last time he smoked he huddled in a corner all night and refuses to tell anyone the views he seen. The "views" he keeps talking about when he does mention them seem like aliens and he has never been the same. Mind you I known this kid for over 10 years and he will never be the same.

Bad trips are nothing to play with bro.

14. He sure ain't fucking with ya.

15. A bad high is when you are publicly shamed for being a stoner.. Maybe at a grocery store, you give yourself away by buying a less complex list of items, like all junk food, for example. I usually buy stuffed olives as a cover, so nobody thinks i'm some shithead simpleton who is just high as balls.

I guess this is what the Jews felt like. The struggle tho..

16. typically but not mandatory is the trouble you might get into during said bad trip. No need for any of it really. Ever get your arms ripped off by a tiger? Something you don't really need to do to understand that it isn't going to be much in the way of fun now is it? A bad trip is just like that.

17. idk man I've never had a "bad high" on weed.

18. I dont think you really do man, my ex, and my best friend since 5th grade both now have anxiety, severe anxiety after smoking, both to the point of freaking out, my ex paced his back yard crying for hours, i mean it can get really dark and introspective if you fuck up

19. If you're serious about getting advise on how to make yourself feel like shit I'll help you out, I've done it several times. You'll need a good 8 hours if you want to do this properly so if you're gone that long will your mommy worry about you? How much pot do you have on hand?