Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to grow but I might get caught.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't done any research on growing I figured I'd get some advice and info from u guys. How long does it take? Will it smell? Whats the smallest area it can grow? Does it require a lot of time and all that? I'm just concerned about getting caught. My parents come in my room all the time and I only have 2 small closets.

2. Is this guy serious ?

Wait til your actually older to grow cause you should know all this before growing .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I am presuming that you are a high school senior, or in college. You do have to be 18 to post at GC! There is no way on Earth  you are going to grow in your house without your parents finding out!    :eek: :eek: Either Mom will find that pair of swim trunks that disappeared last July and decides to put them away, or the smell will give you away. Most "bag seed" plants are smelly, and not always in a completely pleasant way!

I would spend the last bit of fall and (depending on your climate) early winter scouting out areas to grow outdoors. (You are taking up hiking for your health? :rolleyes:  )  Also, growing outdoors will give you a larger harvest than anything you could manage in your closet!  If you have several far apart locations with one plant each, the odds of getting one to maturity are pretty good- providing there is sufficient water and privacy. Kids and drought will be the biggest dangers to your plants.

Get over to the outdoor growing section and start reading! The answers to most of your questions can be found there.

One last bit of advice - Do not grow in a National Park- that makes it a FEDERAL OFFENSE! 

Granny

4. For everyone asking on every post I make, I am 20 years old and in college with a 3.8 GPA. I don't understand how age has anything to do with this anyway.

5. Doubtful....

What educated adult would try to grow in his parents house without true consent?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. How's about I send you a picture of my transcript as well as a pic of my man dick so you can stop being a smartass? I've gotten away with more than you'll ever fucking know while under the same roof as my parents. Being knew to growing I was curious if it is possible. Fuck you.

7. GC cannot and willnot condone growing in someones home without their knowledge..

Sorry jr... and keep the insults to your self. we don't tolerate it here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.