I want to grow and know nothing about it. Help please?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cwadleigh1313, May 15, 2008.

1. I am looking into growing weed. I know nothing about growing it. I need some help and advice. I will be growing it in my closet. What are some supplys I need? What is an overall price for all the supplys? Like I said, I know nothing about it and obviously need major help. It would much appreacited. :)

2. READ EVERYTHING you can find on this forum as stickys because they are the biggest help to starting growing and don't just tell people to do something for you...you look and whatever you cant find come back and ask questions...wow that sounded like i was being a jerk but im baked and didn't mean it to sound like that...

3. its not hard man, most peoples first grow is usually pretty good. mine turned out to be organic juicy fruits.

prices depend on how serious you are about this grow, how many plants youre talking, potting or hydroponics, all kinds of stuff.

how about explaining what you would like as far as all this is concerned :]

4. thanks for the help ass clown. Why dont you just stick a seringe in your tongue ass goblin

5. don't jump down his throat for telling you that the information you seek is already here, all around you. if you want to grow, it's up to you to do your own research. if you have questions, sure by all means ask. but you're asking people to hold your hand. put your big boy pants on and go do some reading.

6. Well put. Most 18 year olds I know don't act like that, so if you're not 18 you should probably leave. And if you ARE 18, then I would suggest you buy "Marijuana Horticulture" by Jorge Cervantes. $25 bucks at Barnes and Noble, probably even cheaper on line. It'll tell you everything you'll ever need to know about growing. Good luck with your girls!

7. Wow I give you the answer for all of your questions by saying that everything you asked could be found on the site and you call me an "ass clown" and "ass goblin"? Real mature man...with a response like that I'm questioning whether you are 18 or not but that's something I can't know...you can't just make people give you all the answers when the same questions have been asked on this site plenty of times...

8. Lighting-
    Each plants needs around 100watts for veg growing get MH lights for flower stage get HPS lights. 1000watts lights run around $500 400watts run around $200 Keep hot ligths away around 2 ft

Ventalation-
    Keep your temps around 70-80 all the time Have fans on the plants it makes them stronger.

What to grow in-
    Soil or water work water grows are called hydroponics
    keep PH around 5.5 your should know what bases and acids are
    each plant needs about 1-3ft of grow space it depends on how you grow it
    plants get around 4-5ft tall

Type of grow room
    If you what to keep it cheap it will run around $100-$300
    If you want decent growing stuff it will run $250-$550
    If you want nice growing stuff it will run $500-$1,500

DO A LOT A READING LIKE A MONTH WORTH OR MORE IN THE FORUMS
    OR YOU WILL JUST GET YELLED AT.