I want to go to prison

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Scared straight

2. Should have just titled this
    " I want to get raped in the butt"

3. You'll love your cell mate taking a big steaming shit . Everyday !!

4. God damn. I'm surprised this thread is still alive. I made it so long ago.

5. my uncle went to utah stat pen max for many years attempted murder and arson he was homies with troy kell one crazy mother fucker they did a documentary thing on him because he was first sentenced to life in prison for murder and was sent to utah state pen and then killed an inmate while there but he didnt just kill him he stabbed him 67 times! they ask him why he stabbed him so much and he said it was because he was still moving. that is the kind of shit that happens in prison man you dont want to go there.

here is the documentary for those that want to watch sit back smoke and enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL_PlbqyLcI

6. i wonder how many inches of prison **** up your *** it will take for you to start making deals with the devil to get you out of this place you so willingly went to..

7. #168 Huey_Freeman, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    [​IMG]

8. Your avatar is way too exotic to be talking like that bruh everyone wants to imagine you're a smoking hot girl that likes weed so much she joined a forum for it

9. #170 Deleted member 445450, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    If I went to prison, I wouldn't ever come out of there alive.....the first day there I'd be in the mindset to kill the first person that said something to me in the wrong tone. That is the only way to make it there....then I'm sure I'd get killed shortly after if I didn't kill myself from being in solitary confinement for so long.That's my mindset, I've never been to anything but a county jail and it sucked.I wouldn't wish prison on anyone.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. No words to describe all the ways this is just a dumb idea.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Peace God. Take it from my teachings and personal experience; prison is not good. Malcolm X was inspired by the Islamic faith, he just happened to be in prison at the time. I've been in station lock-ups in Medina many times and my brother is spending 15 in the correctional, find new ways to rise above.

12. Well that's new.

:confused_2:

13. unless you've done everything on the outside then i suggest you find some life experiences else where. there's interesting people across the world you can meet and learn from. unless you like living in a cage and being butt raped  :eek:

14. Lol arrested development.

15. Troolin heavy

16. Wish I was in jail wish my parents would got me locked down be happier in the end I agree with the op I to wish I was in a jail cell

17. Wish I was in jail wish my parents would got me locked down be happier in the end I agree with the op I to wish I was in a jail cell

• Funny Funny x 1

18. OP is 4 years old yo..

• Like Like x 1