I want to go on an adventure and fight evil. Seriously.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Feb 16, 2009.

1. me and my friends are all planning on getting latex weapons that look mad real. the site has like axes and elven swords and spears and shit. Were all gonna have a different weapon and go up this mountain near us and fight. were gonna get a bunch of red and blue teenies and hide them all over for mana and health potions. its gonna be sick.

2. I'm so glad there are people in the world who would love being in a game as much as I do.
    I don't feel like such a huge nerd now. :hello:

When we take over that island, we should make all the residents dress like people did in medieval and renaissance times.
    It'll be like a Back Through Time Island....called Hemptopia. Hahah!

Dream come true.

3. nahh, your not a nerd. well, at least not a huge one :D Being in a game, or simply living a real life adventure would be sweet.

And as for hemptopia, medieval dressing is prolly not too comfy. I'll stick with chill clothes :D

4. #44 Ecliptica, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I am exactly like you guys! To fuel my need for adventure, Im taking a road trip by myself to Canada. I plan to stay there about a month and camp, hike, fish, etc.

But yeah I would love to go off and live a simple life on an island or something, but that's pretty unrealistic.

Oh and I definitely recommend watching or reading Into the Wild.

5. holy shit I always wanted to do this but when I have nothing to worry about just chillax somewhere and try and live off like some man vs wild stuff :D of course with some company though

6. Didnt hippies have their own littles communities governed by like art and peace back in like the 70's
    I dont see why stoners couldnt have their own little island, cept the ground looked a little rocky; might be an issue for our never-ending marijuana fields =P

7. dude I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!! :hello::D:wave::smoke::cool:

and, I know the answer to your desire for adventure. You have two options, and either of them are simple and can be repeated. 1, pack a tent, a sleeping bag, a flashlight, and food, and go explore the woods (with at least 1 other friend lol) for a few days. Camp, hike around, blaze, you will find that nature can provide an epic adventure.

second, eat some shrooms and I guarantee you that you will have the most epic adventure ever. after you eat them, you will know inside what it is that you want to do, and go fucking do it.

if you were to combine the two......:D

8. Thats an amazing idea man!!! seriously!!!!!!! lol, me and my best friends all have this dream one day to save up a shitload of money i.e. like putting a quarter of your paycheak into one large bank account for a while, then, combining all the money you`ve saved, buy a shitload of bud, a used rv and go on the most epic bad ass road trip ever accross the country (I live in Canada so of coarse id love to roadtrip there bud Europe would be nice to, XD) then videotape it, montage it to some awesome tunes, then come back home, open up a head shop and live a simple life :D:D

9. Man this conversation has been amazing. I know exactally what you mean. You near ottawa/pembrooke op?

10. If you wanna go on a true adventure, you need to go somewhere far away from home.

Head out to BC! Buy a shitload of bud here (you won't regret it), and then head over to Vancouver Island. It's a beautiful forest, and there's a trail that goes along the whole west coast, I think it takes about a week to hike. The most amazing scenery, I've been on parts of it, and man, one day, during the summer, I want to get a friend or two, and hike the entire trail. Bring some bud, a tent, guitars, and food or hunting tools. Just be in the wilderness.

And like someone above mentioned, watch Into The Wild. Excellent movie, and it always makes me want to adventure.

Oh yeah, dude, Zelda FTW.

11. why not go backpacking Europe... that sounds pretty epic

12. man watch the show departures if you get oln, Id love to do that shit. The new season starts saturday lol.

13. hike the Appalachian Trail it will change your life, i hope to do it someday

14. I'll help you, but you won't have a choice in what you are.

15. hike haleakala mountain if you want to experience energies like you havent ever witnessed before.

16. Closest thing to adventure AND doing good is the peace corps. There's many ways to have an adventure, and a lot of ways to fight evil, but not many that combine the two.

17. watch 'into the wild' man, the guy it's about did exactly what you wanna do. and it's an amazing film.

18. If you REALLY want to go on an adventure go freight hopping. I know a few people who've done it and had the time of their life, they met all kinds of cool tramps, hobos, and graff writers. But don't just go out there and do it. That will get you killed. It's very dangerous, but an adventure nun the less. Research where the freights go, how you can get back home, what you'll need, how to stay safe getting on an off the train, the laws in different states (usually just a small fine if your caught), and which freights to bunk in. This is just a suggestion, cause I don't really know what type of person you are or if you'll be able to survive the journey. But yeah the 3 people I know/knew who did it loved it.

19. Just remember that computer games remove you from the danger. You might think a daring adventure is fun on a game, but I can assure you, when your life is literally in danger and you are literally fighting for your life, you would be begging to be sat where you are now.