I want to give it a try!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trix311, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Now ive been really interested in doing this for the longest time, honestly i dont really care to get to greedy i would just like a small grow maybe 3-6 plants as this would only be for my own personal stash and whoever may want to enjoy some with me haha. I do plan on growing indoors, i live in an aprtment so space isnt to much of an issue but i dont honestly want to take up alot of room..maybe just a small area in a closet or something. My questions are can anyone maybe post thier grow boxes and the materials and average cost they ended up using. also i really dont want to take up to make space height wise so if anyone knows any small growing plants of plants that are a good smoke that would be much apperciated, perhaps even some fruity tasting ones, as my girl tends to like those more so i might grow one or two towards that nature. I really just want some help on the whole set up and how to put one together agian the main restrictions is i dont want to use alot of space height wise. if anyone can help that would be awesome. and for sure i would be posting my progress. I really want to give it a shot you know, sick of all the hassel it is just to get a smoke going and having to go pick up everytime i feel like smoking. but anyway thanks alot for anyone that can help!

2. I would suggest you read the stickys that are in each one of the forums... they offer alot of information about stuff you are asking about... including growing space, lighting, soils, heights, etc, etc.

Read the material and then ask more specific questions of people. There is even an entire forum section dedicated to the Growing Area.

This is my first post, i can answer the majority of your questions, and all i have done is read the stickies... theres a reason why they're stickies

good luck to you