Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to get my girl to toke with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tfot, Oct 19, 2009.

1. She knows I smoke and she knows that it isnt bad for you. But shes says she'll never do it. But she seems like the kind of girl that'd be hella fun to be blazed with. so any tips on trying to get her to smoke a bowl with me.

2. Whenever i have a friend over that blazes and says he doesnt wanna blaze or soemthing id ont pressure them. I usually jsut say come keep me company while i toke, and when ther slike 1 or 2 hits lef in my bong ill pass it to them without asking and say want it? Ive never ahd someone say no haha

3. Be a good boyfriend & don't push it on her. if & when she ever wants to & she's still dating you then she'll ask you. If she does smoke with you someday then cool woohoo, if she doesn't smoke then that's also cool right ? Just don't push it on her. That's tacky.

4. haha ya i dont want to pressure her into it. i'll just try what you do.

5. Ok, i have never had any experience of girlfriends not smoking with me because all my girlfriends have smoked. That being said i have gone through the same thing you have except with a girl thats a friend. My advice would be to just do it around her, most of the time people don't smoke because they aren't comfortable with it. Get her more comfortable with it would be my only advice. Good Luck

6. haha okay thanks bro.

7. Similar prob with My bf, cept he used to smoke, like when we were in 8th he toked constantly, but now he only tokes once a blue moon =(.
    I get so jealous cause he used to blaze w. his friends and his x gfs but has never gotten really high w. me lol

8. just pull out a bowl and ask her. thats all you need to do. If its in front of her she may say yes. she may say no.

Dont pressure her. Just ask her if she wants to try it senses its out and in sight and all.