Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Want To Get My Friend Super High..?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NoBullshit, Jan 7, 2015.

1. So basically I'm going to roll a blunt for her, make a batch of brownies, and then dabs..Should that work? Or is that too big of a high. She's wayyyyy more experienced in smoking than I am and I want her to get blasted all the way to the stars..

I've smoked with her before and she never really gets high, though, she only smokes 1-3 bowls but still - it seems like she's not affected by it in the least so I just want to help her get super high.

Any suggestions..?

" 2K15, New Year - Same Ol' Asshole "

2. The brownies and dabs should do the trick.......

3. #3 CRAZYKID423, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    sounds like a ton man haha, i would star with flower, see how high she gets then go to dabs see how that is, then if thats not enough go to the brownies! but dabs and bowls should be more than enough, don't want her to just pass out thats no fun haha :smoke:  :bongin:

4. I would be high off the blunt...are you going for a green out?

5. Honestly..yeah I want see what it's like after a 2 month T- Break.

" 2K15, New Year - Same Ol' Asshole "

6. #6 Old School Smoker, Jan 7, 2015
    Does she want to get blasted? If she is waaaaay more expierienced than you, she should have already tried this. She may get sick and have a bad time and get pissed at you for being such a noob.

7. Roll a one ounce blunt.  It is a sure fire way to get super high and waste an ounce of weed.

8. Jesus, are you trying to p.o.d. this chick? we all experience the high differently, but damn, seems like after all this, she'd be mad couchlocked.

9. Few small dabs of some fire will do.

10. #10 enjoyandlive, Jan 7, 2015
    I think brownies and dabs will be enough for them. eat the brownies, be high all day and when it comes down start dabbing

11. Yeah I mean I consider myself an experienced smoker and I thin all of that would get me smacked.

12. Give her some fat dabs after the brownie and she will definitely feel it!  Do over a gram in one toke though to make sure she's ripped to heaven and back! 

13. maybe she is high but just doesn't project it?

when I was a noob smoker I noticed the guy who supplied this weed did not act high like I was

now I act like him when im high.....im high just not in a noob sense where you have to be like "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude im ubbbbeeerrrrr baked right now" "this is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my entire life" "what is the meaning of string?" lmao

14. #14 Mr_Krabs, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    I'd say just do the dabs. The thing with edibles is you never know until it's too late.

People can smoke flowers all their lives but if they've never done a dab they haven't felt what is essentially a pure hit of THC straight into the bloodstream. But my favorite dispensary lets you spin a wheel for a free prize with any $30 purchase, one possible prize is a dab you take in the store.

Basically unless you've done a right proper dab, flowers simply can't compare. I've smoked a half ounce of top shelf and felt less high than dabbing through just one gram of pure CO2 concentrate. And you'll spend less money too. I get some really bomb Trainwreck concentrate for only $30 a gram. Have her do back to back dabs off one gram of concentrates and I'd bet she'd puke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wbf2aUhFRI

Obviously start small. Dabs can get serious really fast and they tend have that paranoia inducing head high before the body stone really sets in.

15. Trying to get her so high she passes out and you can bone her aye? 

16. Maybe you should get rid of your bitch tolerance before fucking with hers? Girls do get high. Some just don't enjoy acting a certain way. So maybe she was high. And you just didn't realize.

17. op's taking one out of your game book

18. I wouldnt take it overboard. Maybe she doesn't want to smoke to much because she wants to keep control over herself.

19. By the time the brownies kick in she should be on the moon, figuratively speaking.

20. This post is kinda rapey.
    ...  :)