Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to get high y'all, can you get me high, y'all

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LinkDead56k, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Anyone else a Cudi fan? I'm loving his new single, Just What I am
    :smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGbP_kTM4CA]Kid Cudi - Just What I Am ft. King Chip - YouTube[/ame]

2. Hell yea *****.Yo fellow tokers In two days im getting $110. If i save up and dont smoke for a month more ill have $160-180. But i havent smoked in 3 days when i usually smoke everyday so i have a little craveing. Should i just get a quarter in 2 days or wait a month to get a half o?

3. I saw the title of the thread and smiled hahh. Thats like my favorite song right now. Cudi and Chip did great, especially on the video.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Love cudders

6. Yes I love his stuff except wzrd :p

7. what the fuck is this shit? get this worthless thread out of the "Smoking and Usage" section. No respectable person cares for your favorite teenPop Kidzbop singer.

8. says the 15 year old...

9. thats my favorite song right now. Cudi is amazing

10. Cudi is back on his shit.

11. [quote name='"Froz3n"']what the fuck is this shit? get this worthless thread out of the "Smoking and Usage" section. No respectable person cares for your favorite teenPop Kidzbop singer.[/quote]

This guy lol cudi is and always will be DOPE :) why? Cuz he don't give a fuck what people think of him, best way to live a life...careless

12. you're high as fuck arent you

13. I like rap but this really isn't that good IMO...at all.

14. like Man On the Moon: The End Of Day. I put that shit on repeat and listen to it over and over again, never gets old. This song was great though because to me its like cudi is transitioning back.