Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to flavor my weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenteabagger, May 3, 2009.

1. It's already been dried and cured. I put some fresh cinnamon sticks in the same jar. Besides the noticeably cinnamon aroma, will the taste be altered? The cinnamon sticks are dry as well so I don't think mold will be an issue. Also, will the cinnamon sticks mess with my weed in a negative way?

2. Hi there, im not sure what the cinamon sticks will do in ways of effecting the smoke but im sure they might give a very light taste. As for flavouring your smoke you can buy flavour papers to roll a joint with or a flavour blunt case not too sure about smoking it from a bowl though.

3. The only thing I could think of would be flavoured rolling papers. I don't know any other way to put a taste to your weed.

4. I see. I'll try smoking some later tonight. I'll post my findings. I don't have any problems with the smoke really just wanna try and see if I can get new flavors outta it. It's some Super Silver Haze and the smell is a tad fruity. Almost liek a berry smell to it. THe cinnamon made the jar smell so unique and awesome.

5. if you go to smokeshops they should have these flavored drops that you put on cigs/blunts

6. They're called tasty puffs, and they taste fucking awful. You can put it in a jar with an orange or lemon peel which will flavor it a liiiiiiiiitle bit, because it absorbs the moisture from it.

7. This was the suggestions I was going to make. Outside of doing that, and "flavored" rolling papers/blunt wraps, there is not to much you can do. Just a warning, you make want to try it out a little more before putting a orange/lemon peal in with the bud as it does absorb the moisture.

8. You can try curing it with a citrus rind. I've tried orange before, pretty pleasant.

9. My friends bro once smoked us up some shit that he called pineapple express that tasted like pineapple haha. It was jack herer with some type of haze in it. It made our mouths water :smoking:

10. when i used to store my weed in my whey protein bag before i got my glass jar, any bud i would put in the bag for a length of time would smell/taste extra vanilla-y.

11. ive smoked a few honey blunts, they taste magnificent if done right, but from what i know they are not too good on the lungs...

But in case you wanted to try it, get a dutch, unwrap the leaf, and gut the blunt just like you would any other way. Roll everything normally, but when the time comes to wrap the leaf back on your rolled blunt, instead of licking it, spread a very small amount of honey to make it stick. Note:DO NOT OVER DO THE HONEY OR IT WILL BE RUINED. Then you let the honey dry, and you gots a honey blunt :)

12. Imo Blunts personally ruin weed being non-tobaccy... I wouldn't use flavored papers or anything for good quality weed, just wrong. If you got some Mexi low grade that gets you baked, but isn't great tasting, some flavored papers would work for something like that.

Most I could say for flavoring the weed itself has already been stated, orange, and lemon peels. Maybe get some strong ass tasting/smelling papers or wraps, throw em in the bag. Don't know if it would work very well, but who knows lol.

13. Weed already has a fantasitc taste to it if it's grown organically, flushed properly, and dried with specificity. There isn't any logical reason to add anything whatsoever to marijuana.

14. I agree 100%. But that is also the problem. Unless you have greatly grown, high potency and quality weed, then the taste isn't top notch.

But your damn right when you've got some dank bud. I have some Hawaiian Haze and Old Man, and they are deeelicious! :D

15. at my headshop the guy has these drops and he says to drip it on before you roll it up to give it some flavor, but i dont see why you couldnt drip it in a bowl too.

16. Also just out of curiosity why would you want to flavour your weed? I mean thats part of the experience! The taste is amazing pretty much any strain makes me smile :)

17. Ok so now I'm thinkin I got a quarter of this purple bud, and I recently had to freeze it (to dry so no mold) and vaccum seal because of the smell. I want to moisten it back up now that I got a working air-tight jar. So, ya theres orange, lemon peels, what about grapes? is there anyway that would work, because grapes are.....kinda moist like in the center right? maybe............... I could get a wet paper towel and smash up the grapes and put it in there.... I shall report back

Damn I'm high as fuck lol :bongin:

18. #18 AK Infinity, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009

I see what you're saying, but I would also note that growing great bud isn't that hard. I think more people should grow, granted it isn't the safest of "hobbies" to undertake, but I can still vividly remember the first time I tasted bud. Right now I'm puffing on Train Wreck which I cure and store in jars and it's just as scrumptious as Skittles.

It kinda breaks my heart when I read threads about altering marijuana because people will try to do this, and the worst part about it is, they'll do it before they even know what it tastes like to begin with.

19. eat skittles before smoking, It actually makes everything taste ridiculous

20. lol wtf bro, your statement isn't logical. liking the taste of weed is subjective to each person, he may love the high but hate the taste...or hate the smell, you don't have to love how mary tastes to enjoy the high...although she does taste pretty fucking good.