I Want To Draw Something

Discussion in 'General' started by psychoperson25, Mar 14, 2013.

1. So either give me a picture or an idea or a phrase of some sort and I will draw it. Then I will post up an iphone pic of it so I can do this a little quicker. I'm going to give 1-10 min on each drawing depending on how long they take.

I'm bored and I'm waiting for my friend so I can smoke some more ganja. Just don't be an idiot about what you ask me to draw. You will know right when you type it.

2. draw this guy

[​IMG]

walking to this music

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWA5f1l3ulg]Greyboy Allstars - V Neck Sweater - YouTube[/ame]

3. Draw me like one of your French girls.

4. I don't have a picture to draw from haha.

5. Here you go Zambra he looked too serious. This is how I would walk to it at least

Attached Files:

6. thats pretty fucking sweet.

7. Thanks man. Anyone else got a suggestion I still got anywhere from like 30 minutes to like an hour and 30 minutes.

8. Ah come on people give me some ideas, last time I did a thread like this people were all over it. So I'm not just double posting I'll add some content I was looking through my photobucket and found this.

[​IMG]

9. This is one I did, do you're spin on it

Attached Files:

10. Can you draw like this massive space carnivore that flies through the universe and when it gets hungry devours planets whole?

11. I have a lot of ideas but they are mostly comics, I need to learn to draw myself.

12. I'm going to go with this one since my time got shortened by a lot. I'll go ahead and start on whatever comes to my mind.

13. [​IMG]

Plz draw this cat. I'm obsessed with her.

14. an ancient egyptian ninja at the foot of the castillo of chichen itza

that cat is a girl? looks like wilford brimley.

15. sweeeet. I've actually written a short story concerning such

16. That's it for now I have to go play Edward 40 hands

Attached Files:

17. Reminds me of Cthulu. Badass..

18. Draw my avatar.