I Want to Draw Something Cool

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by psychoperson25, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Draw a sandbox with two little child like elephants smoking a joint together, with tiny camels walking across mini sand dunes carrying bundles of thai stick.

In the background are normal sized trees, only their not trees, their cannabis plants.

In the air around the elephant kids are tini leprechauns riding butterflies.

The ground and grass looks like really hairy crystally slightly purpley bud held under a microscope

And its dark out with the sun

2. i dunno if ur still down to draw stuff..but im tryin to get a custom bowl piece design goin..but unfortunately i SUCK at drawing hahahaha

i dunno, if ur still down to draw..wanna draw like a burning city? like a destroyed city in ruins sorta if u know waht i mean. i dunnno think london bombings. or bombings in india taj hotel or something

i dunno but seeing what u have had so far i have no doubt its gunna be sick even if it was one building goin "HIGH!!"

:D

3. I'll have to get to some of these tomorrow night. Yes I still intend on doing them to the naysayers.

4. haha forsur then, dam im stoked, all ur art so far is already super sick\

fuck i wish i was artisitic:( hahaha fuck it:smoke:

5. I'm lookin forward to seeing whichever piece you decide to draw. If you were able to pull off what I said you would most likely be a god.

6. Are you talking about the guy playing the Trumpet? With the silhouettes in the background? Because I made that.

And to what the other guy said anyone can be good at art it takes practice, lots and lots of practice, and the ability to learn from others. Being a visual learner definitely helps.

7. yea no, i know.. its not like anyting comes legitly "naturally" everything takes practice..speaking, walking, running, math (fuckin math..), science, MUSIC, etc

but it wouldn't lead you anywhwere if ur practicing something wrong the whole time haha.

and id unno.. i can't really construct or illistrate anything chill..always turns out to be circular eyeish thing haha

as for good practice makes good art.. if ur down to show me a few tricks of your trade, i'd be suuper down to learn :D

8. There is a natural talent to it as well(not to sound arrogant but I kind of had one.) But it can be learned

I would definitely be happy to help you with anything if you want help. Now I am going to tell you a couple things that are going to sound completely stupid but they truly help. The other tips I have besides it are not completely stupid sounding though.

Take a piece of paper before you draw. Scratch paper or whatever. Draw two dots and make a straight line with out a ruler. Practice without marking once then mark it. Do this until you are making straight lines. Then lengthen the distance of the dots. Start small with the dot distance though.

Then Try doing it while darkening and then lightening the pencil stroke.

Then try making perfect circles with your pencil only.

Another tip. Copy the things you like visually. Make sure you look at the image most of the time like 70 percent of the time.

Measure any characters you make by the size of his/her head. For example. My character Bob is usually about 5 heads tall when I am paying attention.

And another tip buy a col-erase prisma pencil either red or blue use that to plan out your drawings then go in with pens or whatever.

Another practice tip draw a picture without erasing.

9. no the reverse circus act, giving life to cars.

10. so pretty much perfect drawing straight lines and circles without using a protractor/ruler/coin.

and as you look bakc and forth between pic and ur drawing.. do u visualize your picture in your head aswell as whta u are drawing while u are drawing it?

i dunno i kinda do that..and sometimes the two look so different its hilarious haha

11. Create a drawing of a race car sleeping in a bed that looks like a child.

12. Sometimes.

13. [​IMG]

This one that you did sort of looks like the same style I do my drawings so it caught my eye
    keep up the good work

14. could you draw a giraffe with blunt in his mouth running. you can put anything in the backround and add any other details if you like.

15. Bump.
    did you ever get any of these done? Keep us updated :hello:

16. Sorry I've been doing a lot of school work. I will get back on it when I am less busy.

17. I know how that is, all too well. Hope you get some free time soon, for you and us :D

18. holy shit man you good

i got this drawing of like a giant squid on the moon but before finishing this girl took it
    ... so pissed

19. ive been drawing lately heres some

Attached Files: